ROOST – Offroad Motorcycle Glove
Comfort, Grip, Feedback, Breathability and Protection. The Roost is a purpose built off-road motorcycle glove. With this glove we have addressed the critical requirements for off-road riding – better grip and control feedback while offering best-in-class protection. The glove is constructed using perforated stretch textile material on the back and perforated microfiber Amara suede on the palm. The knuckles come with Sas-Tec™ CE level 2 rated Viscoelastic armour. The palms come with SuperFabric™ EVA reinforced panels. The index and middle fingers have silicone accents and index finger tips are touch screen sensitive.
Please note: The Roost gloves are meant to be used while riding off-road
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- How to check fitment
- Size Chart
- Things to remember
- Care Instructions
- Reviews (1)
- Questions & Answers (1)
How to check fitment
Ensure the knuckle protectors are properly positioned. The way to check this is: 1. Roll your hand into a tight fist and hold the position for 5-10 minutes. This position should be easy to hold without causing any discomfort or causing any stress points. 2. Ensure that the edge of the knuckle protector is not over the knuckle when the fist is formed.
Confirm that the gloves are a comfortable fit. They should not be excessively tight on all fingers (including the thumb) & knuckles. When you try the gloves on, form a fist several times to ensure the below: 1. Adequate room for all fingers (especially thumb) to move and operate controls comfortably. 2. Check the fitment on both hands since your left and right-hand sizes do vary.
Things to remember
- These gloves are meant to be used in off-road conditions and do not offer the same level of protection on-road protection as our street gloves.
- By nature off-road riding is more strenuous on the gloves due to higher movement and impact on the hands. While we have taken steps to improve durability, depending on use the gloves will wear out faster than traditional leather gloves. This is because the gloves are made using textile material to offer greater grip, feedback and comfort. The wear is entirely dependent upon individual use and will not be covered under the warranty policy.
- SasTec™ armour will bend naturally to the shape of your knuckle give it a few hours of use to mold to the natural shape of your knuckle and feel much less restricted.
- Since the gloves are used off-road, depending on use they will get dirty. Cleaning the gloves after each session is advisable.
- Fit and comfort are subjective matters and will vary from person to person. We recommend trying out the gloves before finalizing the purchase.
- As these are textile gloves, the Velcro closure could cause pilling under usage. This is part of regular wear and tear.
- Clean the outside of the gloves using a cloth as soon as you are able to after your off-road session, this will make any stains easier to remove. Leaving the gloves un-clean over a longer period of time makes stains tougher to remove.
- Do not wash the gloves in a washing machine.
- Do not use any detergents, fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
- If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
- Drip dry the gloves after cleaning in a ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Do not wring the gloves.
- The fabric is quite efficient at sweat wicking. To counter any odour, use a mild glove deodorizer to spray inside the gloves and place them in a dark, well-ventilated space ready to be used for the next off-road session.
Questions and answers of the customers
can i use this in rain?
- Qcan i use this in rain?Asked by October 11, 2021 10:05 AMonA It is not waterproof but can be used in rain.