We are responsible for what we make. The products we make last a long time, so you get the most value for your money. Furthermore, we strive to be as environmentally friendly as possible and repair as much as we can so the product can stay in use for longer, reducing the need to purchase and produce more. Our repair policy is applicable for ViaTerra products only. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or accidents will be done at a reasonable charge.
If you have an issue with our products and believe it requires repair, please follow these steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the problem, including pictures of the affected area.
- If the product is repairable based on the images provided, we will require you to ship it to the address we provide. Please note that the cost of sending the product will be your responsibility. We cannot be held liable for any damage, delays, or loss of the product during transit to our facility.
- Upon receipt of the bag, our team will conduct a thorough inspection to determine the feasibility of the repair.
- If the repair is feasible, we will provide you with a cost estimate for the repair, including labor and materials. Our repair service is not for profit, and you will only be charged for the actual cost of the repair.
- Once you have accepted the estimate and made the payment, please share the receipt with us. We will then proceed with the repair process.
- After the repair is complete, the bag will undergo a thorough quality inspection before it is shipped back to you. The entire process, including inspection, typically takes about 15 days but may take longer during peak seasons. We will keep you informed of the status of your repair and provide an estimated time of completion.
Please note that any damage caused by normal wear and tear or accidental damage will not be covered under our warranty. If the repair is not covered under our warranty or it is determined that the bag cannot be repaired, we will ship it back to you at our expense.