One size fits all
Big enough to accomodate both street and ADV helmet visors
Scratch free fleece lining all around
The special fleece lining all around helps to prevent scratches and scuffs on your visor, keeping it in pristine condition. The fleece lining is gentle and provides an added layer of protection for regular use and storage.
Secure closure with cord lock
Drawstring closure with cord lock ensures the opening is shut properly so you can have peace of mind knowing your visors are securely stored and protected while on the go.
Easy to use
Simply slide in your helmet visor into the sleeve to keep it protected
Made from durable Ripstop Fabric
Ripstop fabrics are a type of woven fabric that are designed to be particularly resistant to tearing and ripping. This is achieved through a reinforcing technique in which thicker threads are interwoven at regular intervals throughout the fabric. These thicker threads act as a barrier to prevent tears and rips from spreading, thus making the fabric more durable and long-lasting.
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
1. Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
2. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
3. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
4. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
5. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
6. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
7. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
8. When you are storing the product, please do not stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
This is a great product for the price. Top notch materials used and I am super happy. The new Viaterra print is modern and looks cool
If you have multiple helmet visors (clear and smoked) and if carrying it while touring has been a hassle then here's the solution. This sleeve fits all helmet visors comfortably and is the best way to prevent scratches as the cushion padding is good. In the past, had used soft cloth to cover and carry the visor while touring however got few scratches due it rubbing against slightly sharp objects in the tank bag. I won't say this sleeve is a must, but it's good to own accessory.