Versatile and multi-purpose
A sleek and convenient set of two, designed specifically for trail riding - these bags provide easy access to tools, spare parts, tyre repair kit, snack bars, and other essential items you may need during your trail rides. The bags are designed to fit seamlessly on your KTM Adventure bike, ensuring that your gear is always organized and within reach.
Perfect fit within the OEM crash guard
The Trailpacks fit perfectly within the OEM crash guards of the KTM Adventure 390/250. No modifications are needed for installation, making it a hassle-free addition to your bike.
Easy to pack and access your stuff
The main compartment features a zipper opening, making it easy to pack and access your items. The interior of the bag is lined with a lighter colored gray fabric, making it easy to spot and locate your items quickly.
Easy to operate even with gloves
With long pullers on zippers, this bag is easy to grab and operate, even while wearing riding gloves during quick stops. The long pullers allow for smooth and effortless opening and closing, saving you time and hassle when accessing your gear.
Zero displacement mounting with velcro adjustment
The bag features a 3-point anchoring system with velcro adjustment, ensuring that the bag stays securely in place during your ride, whether you're on smooth pavement or rough terrain.
Flexible capacity as per your needs
The Trailpacks can be used as a single bag or as a set depending on your needs
Prominently placed 3M reflective material ensures that you are highly visible to other road users even in the darkest of conditions. This added visibility can be vital when riding in the early morning hours or low light conditions at night.
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength-to-linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the puller for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
- 3 Point anchoring system with distributed mount positions for zero displacement.
- Comes with an additional with velcro adjustment that ensures trailpack stays in place in different terrains
Webbing grab handles provided for easy carrying
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the same.
Capacity: ~2 liters per side x 2 nos
Weight: 0.15 kg x 2 nos
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
- Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
- Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
- If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
- Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
- Store away from the sun & other heat sources
- Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
- Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
- When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on email@example.com if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Long edge: 30 cm
Wide edge: 11 cm
Height: 7 cm