Ultra Thin breathable waterproof socks
Weighing only 60gm, they are the thinnest waterproof socks in their segment. These ultra-lightweight socks weigh only half as much as regular waterproof socks, making them perfect for summer outdoor activities involving water. These socks will keep your feet dry without adding extra weight to your footwear, allowing you to fully enjoy your outdoor adventures
Ultra Thin 3 layer Construction
The polyester outer layer with waterproof membrane offers extra durability while keeping the water out. The inner layer is made of anti-bacterial yarns, which suppress bacteria and bad odor, ensuring your feet stay fresh and clean during any activity. Whether you're out for a hike or commuting to work, these socks will keep your feet comfortable and protected.
Anti dirt and sand proof
The advanced waterproof membrane technology prevents water, snow, mud, sand and dirt from getting inside your socks, offering additional protection against mosquito bites.
Versatile use across multiple activities
Ideal for outdoor activities such as golf, cycling, camping, fishing, kayaking, stream crossings etc.
60 gms ultralight, three layer construction
- 1. Upper Layer - Polyster+Elastane
- 2. Middle Layer - Waterproof Membrane
- 3. Inner Layer - Polypropylene
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
How to wash Waterproof Socks?
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and have a cloth at hand.
- Add a little gentle dish soap or delicate hand wash detergent to the bowl
- Dip the cloth in the soapy water and use it to wipe the outsides of your socks and remove any dirt.
- Next, turn your socks inside out and submerge them in the water. If they’re really grimy, let them soak for 5-10 minutes, then use your hands to gently rub the insides of the socks.
- Keeping your socks inside out, run them under lukewarm water to rinse off the soap.
How to dry Waterproof Socks?
- Let them drip dry in a well ventilated area - inside and then out
- Don't leave them out in the sun for a long time
- Avoid drying on a radiator or other direct heat source to prevent damaging the waterproof membrane.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
Warranty: We provide a 6 month warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click here for details. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the same.
Litreally the best waterproof socks out there. I have explored some offroad terrains in kerla,At the time my boots were wet still i was suprised to see my feet dry.it’s dustproof too.thnks for bringing us this amazing product Viaterra.