Triple protection to keep your contents completely dry!
- 100% waterproof inner drybag liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- External cover for additional protection from dust/ grime and rain
- ROLL TOP opening to enhance 100% waterproofing and make it easy to compress any extra volume. The top opening is rolled down (atleast 3 folds) and secured with a FIDLOCK™ buckle closure, and further cinched down with retaining straps.
Accommodate your riding jacket/ helmet
Not only does the Hammerhead provide ample storage space for your essentials, but it also has built-in beaver tails and retaining straps that allow you to easily fasten your riding jacket and helmet to the bag. This feature is incredibly useful for riders who are looking for a convenient way to carry their gear when off the bike.
Easy access top and side pockets
Organize and find your stuff quickly when needed
- 2 zippered side pockets to carry shoulder belt, raincover, first-aid kit or other quick-access items
- 1 easy access clear zippered pocket on the top flap to keep bike papers, maps, etc.
- 1 easy access fabric zippered pocket on the top flap to keep wallet, or other small items etc.
- 1 easy access mesh zippered pockets on the under flap to keep memory cards or other small/flat items etc.
The special textured rexine at the bottom of the bag provides grip, durability, and abrasion protection. The material also protects the bag from scratches and wear, ensuring it will look as good as new for years to come. Whether you're placing the bag on a rocky surface or a slippery surface, the textured rexine will provide the necessary grip to keep your bag in place.
Simple to open and pack
- Single compartment with wide roll top opening for easy packing and access
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
- MOLLE loops for mounting additional luggage if needed.
4 point anchoring system for zero displacement
4 point anchoring system makes it a breeze to mount or unmount, and ensures bag stays in place even on bad roads.
- Comes with 4 mounting straps (having inbuilt alloy hooks) and 4 anchor loops - for quick release and easy on/ off from the bike.
- Attach the 4 anchor loops on any 4 fixed points on the bike
- Simply hook the 4 alloy hooks on the anchor loops and tighten
- No need for any additional stays/racks
Easily convertible to backpack or duffel
- The backpack straps make it easily convertible into a backpack when needed, and can be stored in a separate compartment when not in use or when mounted on the bike.
- The additional shoulder strap can be used to convert to duffel for ease of carrying off the bike.
- The bag also has 4 grab handles for easy handling during mounting and unmounting.
To ensure that your gear is protected and well-cushioned, the Hammerhead features foam padding on all sides for better shape retention. The foam provides a soft and protective layer for your gear, reducing the risk of damage during transport.
Visibilty even with the raincover
- Original 3M™ reflective tape provides increased visibility in low light conditions, ensuring that you and your gear are seen by other road users.
- The included raincover also features a reflective sticker for added visibility even when covered, so you can be confident that your gear will stay protected from the elements and remain visible, even in the worst weather conditions.
Super premium materials & fittings
- Primary construction using original 1000Dx1000D Cordura™ (from Invista)
- Main opening uses patented Fidlock™ magnetic closure with load capacity of 25 kg
- Duraflex™ aerospace grade aluminum alloy mounting hooks for a quick-release mounting system for easy on and off the bike
- Imported YKK™ & Duraflex™ plastic fittings YKK™ zipers for easy operation even with gloves
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective tape
- Tough, tear-resistant High Tenacity polyester webbing used all through
ViaterraGear is the best Indian motorcycle gear brand in my opion. I've been using the Hammerhead 45 for over a year now and on multiple rides it's been the only bag I carry. Even stuffed to the brim it doesn't lose its shape and remains aesthetically pleasing. The waterproofing is a boon as well, although I do mostly use it with the included raincover to keep it safe from being blessed in mud by the rear wheel. The straps are great as well, although I've recently switched to ROK straps which elevate the experience further. In conclusion I'd like to note that even though newer offerings are now in the market from other brands, I plan to stick to the Hammerhead! #OneLifeToTravel
This is a marvelous design!!!
I had to call up all viaterra distributors across Bengaluru to find the one that had hammerhead in stock(it's been out of stock for a while now) totally worth it.I was initially skeptical about its mounting system(I'm used to the snug bungee cords) this thing is solid! Mounted it on top of dominar 400's backrack and it's as stable as a rock!
Eagerly waiting for the new version!!!
i have been using the bag since a year now... the Hooks are very secure and top notch... though the bag has ample of space... i strongly felt the need of a good bottle Holder... rest is awesome ... keep it up guys...
i have been using the bag since a year now... the Hooks are very secure and top notch... though the bag has ample of space... i strongly felt the need of a good bottle Holder... rest is awesome...
Used it recently on a short 2-day trip, faced off-roads, highways, trails and the bag remains fixed to its place.
Material quality is really premium to touch, amazing job Viaterra team!