Windproof, breathable material
Constructed from a breathable and windproof fabric, used as both the inner and outer layer, the Frost provides maximum protection against the elements while also promoting airflow to keep you comfortable. Its versatile design allows it to be worn as a standalone jacket or as a cozy layer underneath your riding gear.
YKK Vislon auto-lock zippers & pullers
To ensure safety and ease of use, we've incorporated Vislon auto-lock zippers in the Frost jacket. Unlike traditional zippers, auto lock zippers feature a unique locking mechanism and will remain securely fastened, even if there is slight pressure on any part of the slider or the teeth. This means you won't have to worry about the jacket accidentally coming undone while you're on the move.
Insulation with genuine 3M thinsulate
The Frost winter riding jacket is padded with genuine Thinsulate insulation material from 3M, which provides enduring warmth without adding bulk. Thinsulate is a synthetic insulation that is lightweight, compressible, breathable and specially designed to trap heat, ensuring you stay warm and comfortable in even the coldest temperatures.
Pre-curved arms to reduce fatigue
The Frost jacket is designed with the motorcyclist in mind, featuring pre-curved arms for a snug and comfortable fit. This innovative design takes into account the riding posture, ensuring that the jacket feels comfortable and natural while you're on the motorcycle. The pre-curved arms provide a perfect contour to fit under your motorcycle jacket, reducing fatigue and allowing for a more enjoyable ride.
Stretch panels for freedom of movement
The Frost jacket features 4-way stretch panels located behind the shoulder blades for maximum flexibility and freedom of movement on the bike. This design feature is especially beneficial for long rides and helps to reduce fatigue. The stretch panels behind shoulder blades also provide the jacket with a better fit and improve the overall comfort of the jacket for riders.
Elasticated waist for a snug fit
The Frost jacket is designed with a focus on both style and function, featuring an elastic waist that allows for a snug and secure fit, particularly around the hips. This design feature ensures that body heat is trapped inside the jacket at all times and prevents drafts from entering the jacket, helping to keep you warm and comfortable in even the coldest temperatures. The elastic waistband also provides a contoured fit, eliminating any excess material and provides a more streamlined look, ensuring that the jacket looks great both on and off the motorcycle.
Closed elasticated cuff at the wrist
The Frost jacket is designed with the motorcyclist in mind, featuring elasticated cuffs that not only retain body heat but also make it easy to wear and take off riding gloves. The elasticated cuffs provide a snug and secure fit around the wrists, ensuring that the jacket stays in place while you're on the motorcycle. The elasticity of the cuff also makes it easy to slip your hands in and out of gloves, eliminating the need to fumble with tight openings or struggle to remove gloves after a long ride.
Slider garage for added comfort
The Frost jacket features a slider garage on the zipper to prevent discomfort from rubbing against your neck or cause any chafing, especially during long rides. This small but important detail ensures that the zipper slider ends are tucked away inside a soft, plush material and makes all the difference in terms of comfort when wearing the Frost jacket over a long period of time.
Hand warmer pockets
The Frost jacket is designed with practicality in mind, featuring two hand warmer pockets on the front of the jacket. These pockets are the perfect solution for keeping your hands warm when you're off the motorcycle. They are located in a convenient location for easy access, and the pockets are deep enough to keep your hands warm even in the coldest temperatures. These pockets are also great for storing small essentials such as keys or a phone.
Front Mobile Pocket
The front vertical pocket is designed to provide quick and easy access to your phone without having to remove your riding jacket. This is particularly useful during long rides, as it eliminates the need to stop and remove layers in order to access your phone. With this design feature, you can keep your phone close at hand and stay connected while on the road.
Things to keep in mind to ensure the measurements are taken correctly -
- It will be helpful to have a family member or a friend take the measurements
- Please use flexible tape only, like a tailor’s tape
- All the measurements must be in the same units, whether cm or inches
- You should preferably be wearing base layers while taking measurements, and avoid anything bulky
STEP 1 - Measure using a tailor's tape There are two key measurements that you need to take into consideration for figuring out your jacket size.
A) Chest - Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of the chest and do not inhale while taking the measurement. Tape measure over your chest should be comfortable i.e. not too tight or loose. Keep your arms loose on the sides, and breathe in normally.
B) Waist - Measure the circumference of your waist over the belly button. Keep the tape parallel to the ground, not too loose or too tight.
STEP 2 - Find your jacket size by checking measurements against the size chart provided
- If both the measurements do not fall in one particular size - use the larger of the two measures to choose the jacket size.
- If the two measurements are on the border line between two sizes, choose the one that offers a preferred fit i.e. sporty fit (lower size) or comfort fit (higher size) depending on your preference.
Remember, each brand has its own body size charts, so do check the chart before you select the size. If you have any further queries or need clarifications, please write to us on email@example.com
Here are a few tips on how to check the fitment of the warm jacket:
- Please ensure the warm jacket feels comfortable and not too tight or too loose. You can check this by wearing the Frost and stretching your arms out in the riding position to confirm there is no noticeable pulling at the shoulders and the torso area.
- Make sure the jacket is the right length for your body. It should be long enough to cover your hips and prevent drafts from entering, but not so long that it bunches up or gets caught in the seat.
- Make sure the shoulders of the jacket fit well and don't feel too tight or too loose. They should not ride up when you raise your arms.
- Make sure all zippers and closures function properly and don't feel too tight or too loose.
Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
RISK FREE RETURNS
Concerned that you might not like what you get? While we are extremely confident that you will be more than satisfied with our riding pants, we understand that sometimes you might be looking for something different. Not to worry, we offer a zero risk trial within 3 days from the date of delivery. And no, you don't need to pay for the return shipping. Please write to us on email@example.com if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE
Worried about the wrong size if you buy online? You can exchange for size within 3 days from the date of delivery at ZERO cost – yup, we will get the riding pants picked up from your address and send a replacement once we receive them in an unused condition. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
3M Thinsulate: Lightweight, compressible, breathable and specially designed to trap heat
Elasticated cuffs and hem: The Frost jacket is designed with stretchy cuffs and hem that keep the jacket in place when worn under a riding jacket. But most importantly retains the body heat inside the jacket.
Pre-curved arms & stretch panels: Designed for long periods of motorcycle travel
YKK Vislon auto-lock zippers & pullers: To ensure safety and ease of use
Zipper Garage: The zipper garage feature of the Frost jacket prevents discomfort or chafing on the chin while wearing it.
CLEAN & CARE:
- For dirt and stains, wipe clean with a damp cloth and lukewarm water (DO NOT USE HOT WATER)
- DO NOT allow your warm wear to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product.
- Do not place your warmwear near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the warmwear on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly - you can use vaseline or candle wax
- Make sure your warm wear is completely dry before you store it.
- If stored wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage.
- Hang the warm wear on a hanger or fold it neatly and lay it flat.
- Regularly check the warm wear for any signs of mildew or mold, and clean it immediately if necessary.
We provide a 6 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on email@example.com if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!