Perfect for Daily commute use and weekend trips
- Easily organize and access all essentials on the go for your daily commutes - wallet, license, keys, sunglasses, snacks, tiffin box, powerbank, Laptop or Tab upto 14" in size, quick access tools, gloves with EBC net etc.
- With an expandable main compartment, the Fly is big enough to fit a full-face helmet. This gives you flexibility to expand when you need the extra space for clothes & other essentials during your weekend trip.
Mobile Friendly Navigation even with raincover
The Transparent Navigation Pocket on top of the Viaterra Fly Tank Bag can hold your preferred navigation device.
It is touch-screen friendly, meaning that you can operate your mobile phone even while it's inside the navigation pocket.
What's better? The touch-screen functionality continues even with the Rain Cover ON! It also comes with a cable inlet to charge mobile directly when stored in the transparent top pocket
Versatile & easy to convert to backpack
- With eva foam panels for structure and PP inserts, the bag retains shape and doesn't interfere during turns or obstruct the odometer.
- With capacity expansion at top vs. bottom, the bag does not wobble when using the extra space.
- In addition, the Fly offers a hassle-free conversion to a backpack with inbuilt hidden straps and a top grab handle for effortless movement off the bike.
Easy refuel with Quick Release Design
Hassle free buckle detachments for convenient everyday use with an additional double D-ring mechanism for extra security
Special bottom faux leather
Special faux leather at the bottom of the bag to reduce the incidence of scratches on the tank.
Simple to pack and access your stuff
- Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing & access
- Bright interior lining to make the inside items more visible
- Outer EBC net for holding gloves when not in use
Easy to operate even with gloves
Long pullers on all zips for easy operation which are easy to grab & operate even with riding gloves
Multiple pockets to organize and store your stuff
- 2 side pockets to keep wallet, snacks, powerbank or other flat items etc.
- 1 outside transparent pocket to keep the phone for GPS directions – works even with the raincover
- 1 inside mesh top pocket to keep Bike papers, documents, memory cards, keys, or other small items
Reinforced sides and top flap with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
Visibilty even with raincover on!
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- Seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover and reflective stickers for additional visibility
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength to linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
- 100% seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover.
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
4 Point anchoring system with distributed mount positions for better stress handling and zero displacement
- Two straps loop through the pillion footpeg (to secure the bag in place)
- One strap at the front that goes around the T-stem bracket with dual buckle to stop the bag from moving back. The same can be used for re-fueling
Hassle-free conversion to a backpack with inbuilt hidden straps and a grab handle for easy movement off the bike.
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
Capacity: 18 liters– 22 liters(when expanded)
Weight: 1.1 kg
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
1. Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
2. Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
3. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
4. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
5. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
6. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
7. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
8. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
9. When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Long edge: 43 cm
Wide edge: 29 cm
Height: 21 cm (25 cm when expanded)
For the price, this is an incredible buy. Takes a bit of practice for efficiently using the straps, depending upon the bike. Incredibly rugged!
Amazed by the stuff it can carry. Unbelievable. The build quality is alway top notch with ViaTerra. Proud to say that all the luggage system for my 390 adv is from ViaTerra. A huge shoutout to their r&d and QC team for always making products that have next to zero niggles.
I was looking for a tank bag convertible to a backpack for so long. And there were other few options. But being a fan of Viaterra gears, I made my choice and oh boy. I am not disappointed. This tank fits on my Himalayan and its sturdy. It can carry a bunch of stuff including my 14" Laptop (if placed diagonally). I am yet to go on a big ride with it but I will recommend this brand to all my friends.
They have done proper research for riders . This is beautiful tank bag with practicality. Quality is never compromised.
Wonderful product by Viaterra. The build quality of fly tank bag is very good and has various other compartment so that i can keep and manage my stuff properly. I was looking out for Indian brand and my brother suggested me this and without wasting time I placed ordered. Very excited for my ride with Fly Tank bag