Carry all tool essentials
The bag features multiple bar-tacked elastic holders for easy organization of sockets and bits, so you can quickly and easily find the tool you need when you need it. Additionally, the bag comes with a removable flat tool holder for spanners or extenders, providing even more storage options for your tools.
Versatile design that works across motorcycles
- This bag is designed to work on most motorcycles with removable seats and motorcycles with a rear/tail rack.
- It can also be mounted on fenders after making some DIY modifications.
- The bag has been specifically tested on Hero Xpulse, RE Himalayan & KTM Adventure 390/250 and it fit perfectly on all of them.
Effortless to organize
The bag has multiple pockets and compartments, making it effortless to organize your gear. The bag features 1 zippered mesh pocket for fuses, 1 zippered mesh pocket for tapes, spare nuts/bolts/washers etc, providing convenient and easy access to your small items.
Easy to operate even with gloves
With long pullers on zippers, this bag is easy to grab and operate, even while wearing riding gloves during quick stops. The long pullers allow for smooth and effortless opening and closing, saving you time and hassle when accessing your gear.
Secure mounting with zero displacement
The 4 Point anchoring system with easy cinching & zero displacement ensures that the bag is mounted securely, preventing any displacement even on rough terrain.
Simple to pack and access
The main compartment features a zipper opening for easy packing and access, while the storm flap over the main zipper provides added protection from trail grime, ensuring your belongings stay clean and dry.
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength-to-linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the puller for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
4 Point anchoring system with easy cinching & zero displacement
Grab handle for easy carrying when off the bike
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
Capacity: ~2 liters
Weight: 0.3 kg
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
- Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
- Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
- If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
- Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
- Store away from the sun & other heat sources
- Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
- Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
- When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Long edge: 19 cm
Wide edge: 17 cm
Height: 7 cm
I love the Enduro Trailpack. Bikes usually have shortage of space and a little more space is always welcome. This trailpack help's to keep important stuff such as puncture kit, tyre inflator, tool kit etc. handy and neatly. It may not look big but it is small and neat and good for important stuff. The finish of the product is great and the digital printing is lovely on the trailpack.
Installation is easy and simple and holds firm even after long rides. Just did a 600 km ride with the trailpack strapped firmly and have not bothered to tighten the straps even once during the ride.
A regular customer with Viaterra for the quality and well thought products that are made.