All weather bags
Triple protection to keep your contents completely dry!
- 100% waterproof inner drybag liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- External cover for additional protection from dust/ grime and rain
- ROLL TOP opening to enhance 100% waterproofing and make it easy to compress any extra volume. The top opening is rolled down (atleast 3 folds) and secured with a strap + buckle closure.
Carry a wide variety of loads
The 2 MOLLE webbing straps can be configured to add on whatever you need in a modular fashion
– mount tents/ sleeping bags or increase capacity with the POD 12L and/ or POD 22L expanders
Secure fit with built in compression straps
- The 2 compression straps on top of the bag lets you cinch down additional luggage even without bungees.
- The compression straps along with the roll top design hold your gear snugly in place especially when the bag is not fully packed.
Smart organising with 6 easy access pockets
Organize and find your stuff quickly when needed
- 2 side pockets to carry fuel, tools, bottles, first-aid kit or other quick-access items – capacity is big enough to take a 5L jerry can
- 2 zipper pockets on the side flaps as additional pockets for storing rain cover & shoulder belt
- 1 easy access zipper pocket on the top to keep bike papers, wallet, maps or other small/flat items etc.
- 1 inside mesh zipper pocket to keep memory cards or other small items
Visibilty even with the raincover
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- Raincover with reflective sticker for added visibility even when using the external cover
Zero displacement mounting with no requirement for any additional stays or racks
Specially chosen mount positions for better stress distribution with higher dual side adjustment to reduce forward lean
- ensures bag stays in place even at higher speeds
Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground
Foam padding on all sides for better shape retention with plastic reinforcement along the outer shell
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength to linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
- 100% seam sealed inner liner constructed from Rip-Stop fabric rated for 5000mm water pressure
- External Raincover constructed from a single fabric piece for superior waterproofing
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
Simple Double-D ring mounting and does not require any additional stays/racks
- One strap goes under the tail lamp to prevent the bag from sliding forward
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays to secure the bag in place
- Removable shoulder strap for easy movement off the bike – with a special pocket on the side flaps for storage
- 2 side grab handles for adjusting the bag during mounting or removing the bag easily when unmounting
- Removable mounting straps with mesh pockets for the straps – simple to store and easy to find when needed
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the same.
Capacity: ~72 liters
Weight: 1.9 kg
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Liners: 68D x 68D inner gray liner fabric rated for 5000mm water pressure
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
1. Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
2. Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
3. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
4. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
5. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
6. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
7. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
8. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
9. When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on email@example.com if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Long edge: 69 cm
Wide edge: 35 cm
Height: 41 cm
I have been using the claw 72 ltrs waterproof tail bag since 1 year. The claw is solidly built and spacious tail bag. Being using on my dominar 400, especially for my long rides. The quality, ease of access and features, this product is top notch.
Viaterra is one the reputed brand but not only brand its fantastic customer service support by Mr.Ajinkya who gives perfect solution as per our requirement and product details. I am using it on Avenger 220 street. Awesome sturdy good quality 72 ltr tailbag. No alteration in bike. Many rider friends suggested to purchase ViaTerra only and I'm glad I have the bag. Its very easy to mount and unmount within a minute hassle free. Love it.
Hii Team !!
Greetings from Ratnagiri Maharashtra,
Recently used my Claw ( 72 lit) on my Himalayan for long 4600 km , from Delhi to Zanskar- leh - Hanle- Manali- Ratnagiri. Very easy to mount and unmount ( I remember my old days of hassle with bungi cords- broken cords causing improper luggage balance etc and now I'm free from it)
It's really wonderful and perfect product for rider , I'm loving it,
Pls add pull strings to the zippers so that its easy to use with gloves
Used this bag for close to 5k km. The quality is just excellent. The practicality and design is also great for the price. It could fit in a lot of stuff for a 2 weeks ride easily. The water proof cover for the bag needs a special mention, unlike the rynox wp covers this cover is pretty sturdy and does its job well. I have ridden in continuous rains for hours together and no water seeped in. The only change i would like to see is that the ropes to tie the bag gets little loose after about 150km and needs little pulling and tightening, if this can be fixed somehow it would be awesome. Its a great product definitely recommended