WEATHERPROOF SYSTEM"Built from triple layer waterproof fabric using ultrasonic seam welding technology with a WP zippered roll top closure, this allows for a fully storm proof product without the need for a liner or raincover. "
EASY ACCESS"Large opening for convenient access to all your gear, with the gray/red inner allowing you to find all your stuff easy and fast "
AIR VALVEAn easy to use "twist" air purge valve makes rolling down and packing a breeze.
ZERO DISPLACEMENT MOUNTING"The combo webbing + flat bungee & side release buckle construction provides a true zero-displacement mounting. The fixed D Rings allow you to route the anchor straps and prevents any lateral movement of the DryBag when mounted correctly. "
COMPRESSION STRAPS"4 compression straps with heavy duty side release buckles allow you to cinch down according to the gear you are carrying "
EXTRA VOLUME"The WP zipper on the roll top allows you extra volume in drier weather conditions (* For 100% waterproofing, we strongly recommend rolling down at least 3 times)"
STASH POCKET"External waterproof zippered pocket for flatter items like documents, cash etc "
ABRASION PROTECTION"A secondary bottom layer ensures a longer service life as it protects the bags when placed on the ground "
CARRYING & HANDLINGFlexibility to carry in multiple ways - you can use it as a tote with the inbuilt carry handles, or as a duffle with the detachable shoulder strap or as a backpack with the detachable backpack straps.
REFLECTIVES"All-around reflectives give improved visibility in low light conditions "
ADAPATABLE"Multiple D-rings on all sides give you additional lash points, with the flexibiitly to attach the shoulder strap or backpack straps or bungee tie-downs. "
Built to last:
- 100% waterproof radio-frequency (RF) welded seams
- Box stitched at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant webbing used all through
- 3-layer laminated waterproof fabric
- Internal gray/red color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty waterproof zippers
- Bonded reflectives on all sides to improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- Fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
Flexibility to carry in multiple ways
- As a tote with the inbuilt carry handles
- As a duffle with the detachable shoulder strap
- As a backpack with the detachable backpack straps
- 4 point anchoring system makes it a breeze to mount or unmount, and ensures bag stays in place even on bad roads.
- Comes with 2 mounting straps (using a combination of webbing and flat bungee) - for quick release and easy on/ off from the bike.
- No need for any additional stays/racks
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
Capacity: ~55 liters
Weight: 1.5 kg
Fabric: 3-layer laminated waterproof fabric
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant webbing used all through
Threads: Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength to linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
Zippers & Pullers: Heavy duty waterproof zippers
Visibility: Bonded reflectives on all sides
Fittings: Manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
- Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
- Clean the surface regularly with a damp cloth and mild soap solution.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive materials, or high heat to clean the bags.
- Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing.
- Store the bags in a dry and cool place when not in use.
- Avoid sharp or pointed objects that can puncture the fabric.
- Store the bags loosely and avoid over-stuffing to prevent stretching and warping as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
- Keep the bags away from direct sunlight for extended periods to prevent fading and deterioration.
- Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
We provide a 6 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Long edge: 52 cm
Wide edge: 34 cm
Height: 32 cm