All weather bags
- 100% waterproof inner drybag liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- External cover for additional protection from dust/ grime and rain
Easy to open and pack
Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing & access
Simple to operate and access your stuff
- Constructed with large No 8 zippers which are easy to grab & operate even with riding gloves
- EBC net on top of each side to quickly secure rain gear or gloves.
4 easy access pockets
Organize and find your stuff quickly when needed!
- 2 side pockets to keep bike papers, documents, wallet, maps or other flat items etc.
- 2 inner mesh pockets under the opening flap
Visibilty even with the raincover
Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
100% seam sealed raincover set with reflective stickers for added visibility even when using the external cover
Excellent stress handling
4 Point anchoring system with distributed mount positions for better stress handling and zero displacement
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays (to secure the bag in place)
- One strap at the back with dual side adjustment to stop the bag from moving forward
- Dual side locking on bridge strap for adjusting the width of the bridge.
Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground
Reinforced base with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
I used this product in heavy rain. It is fully waterproof bag since I used it 2 days in heavy rain. I am looking forward to buy some other ViaTerra products also because I am pretty happy with this product
I bought this for my Duke 250 aka Dark Knight. The bag doesn't come in contact with the exhaust which is the most important aspect unlike other brands. I have been using them for a while now and they stay in place at triple digit speeds.
Very good quality of the bags also the big plus point is 100% water proof at heavy rain. Stable at speeds after proper installation. Perfect for 6-7 day rides. Looks really good on my KTM Duke 390 .
Amazing quality and design of these Solo saddle bags. As the name and description indicates, they are suitable for a solo rider. They fit well on bikes with up-swept exhausts due to their shape and are also suitable for scooters (I have the Yamaha Aerox). The materials, stitching quality, zippers, etc are all top notch. The compartments are well laid out for organizing your stuff and you also get the 100% waterproof liners and dust/rain cover. You can use small padlocks on the zippers to secure your belongings. The reflective elements add to the safety quotient for after sunset riding. Anticipate many trips with these and the other Viaterra products I have procured such as the Claw Mini, Holeshot gloves, and POD tailbags.
These saddlebags are great. Perfect for solo trips. It's very easy to strap it on to my motorcycle as well.
It has an inner waterproof liner and that is a really useful thing. Keeps everything dry even if the bag accidentally gets wet