How It Works
Our custom built process starts with selecting one of ViaTerra's iconic models as a base. From there, you have the flexibility to personalize every aspect of the product to your liking. This includes choosing the color of individual parts, adding race numbers or your name and blood group. You can also select from a range of accessories to ensure your product is optimized for your specific needs. The end result is a truly one-of-a-kind product, made just for you. With ViaTerra Custom Built, the possibilities are endless and your dream product is just a few clicks away.
A product listed under the custom colour section can be customized in terms of colors. Upon reaching the product page, click the customize button. When you visit the design studio, you will be able to choose a colour for each of the panels that are available for customization from the options presented to you. Although we have done our best to show the colours as accurately as possible, they may still be slightly off.
Once you finalize the design go ahead and place your order by making the payment. Once the order is confirmed your customised product will be shipped to you in 2-3 weeks.
The purpose of tailor-made gear is to provide a perfect fit for people who cannot find the right size gear.
1) Choose from our range of custom gear options and head to the product page.
2) You can choose a size you think will be applicable, but do not worry about the size as of yet since this is only a place holder.
3) Click on the customize button to open the design studio which will give you an array of options from customizing the colour to the armours. Once you are happy with the visual design of the gear go ahead and place your order.
4) We will get in touch with you within 3-4 days to schedule an appointment to take your measurements. This will be done over a video call.
5) On the agreed upon time our in-house experts will get on a video call with you to help you take the measurements.
6) Once the measurements are taken, we will use them to modify and fine-tune the component panels, creating a riding jacket or pants that is tailored specifically your physical attributes.
7) We will share the final configuration including color & armour selection for your approval. Post approval, the production process will begin and we will share the expected ship date.
Note: The garments are going to be made purely based on the measurements given by you. It is the customer's responsibility to take the measurements as accurately as possible. You will need to take the measurements wearing a base layer and using a soft measuring tape. Please take help from your close once to ensure the measurements are accurate.
Products listed under this collection have the option to upgrade or interchange the armours based on your liking. Upon reaching the product page, click the customize button. You will have multiple combinations to pick and choose armours. Once you are satisfied with the selection place your order.
The products listed under the personalize section have the option to add your personal touch like your name, race number and blood group. You can also share the logos of your club or organization to be included if possible.