The handlebar trailpack features a MOLLE based mounting system that allows for universal fit on almost all handlebars without the centre bar.
Accomodates all critical trail essentials
The Handlebar TrailPack offers easy access to all your essential trail gear, including tools, spares, snack bars, sunglasses and more. Its versatile design allows for ample storage space, fitting in most tyre irons and even a portable air compressor. With its easy-access design, you can quickly and easily grab what you need without having to stop and unpack other bags.
Multiple pockets to pack and access your stuff
- The Handlebar TrailPack features a plush gray inner lining for easy visibility of the inside, so you can quickly find what you need.
- The pack also features an external zippered mesh pocket, perfect for storing energy bars or other on-the-go items.
- The pack also includes a dedicated sunglass pocket with soft fleece lining and foam padding, to protect your glasses from scratches and damage.
- Additionally, it has internal padded pockets for smaller items like SD cards, cash, and other valuables, so you can keep them safe and secure.
Easy to operate even with gloves
With long pullers on zippers, this bag is easy to grab and operate, even while wearing riding gloves during quick stops. The long pullers allow for smooth and effortless opening and closing, saving you time and hassle when accessing your gear.
Zero displacement mounting
The Handlebar TrailPack is designed for easy and versatile mounting on almost any handlebar.
- It features a 4 Velcro strap with MOLLE anchoring system that makes it a breeze to mount and unmount, while providing the flexibility to work on different handlebars.
- The MOLLE system allows for customization and expansion, so you can add or remove attachments as needed for your specific trail ride.
Retains shape when not in use
The foam padding not only provides added protection for your essentials, but it also helps to retain the shape of the pack even when it's not fully loaded.
Original YKK Zippers, pullers & sliders
Featuring original heavy-duty YKK pullers, sliders, and zipper tape, this bag is built to withstand the rigors of long-distance travel and daily use. YKK zippers are known for their smooth operation, and the durability that comes with it, ensuring that your zippers won't break or get stuck even after heavy use.
Reliable & durable materials
- Durable polyester external fabric with PU/WR
- Tough, tear resistant webbing
- Long lasting Velcro sourced from ISO, IATF, OEKOTEX certified manufacturer
- Plastic fittings sourced from ISO 9001 certified vendors
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength-to-linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the puller for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
4 Velcro strap with MOLLE anchoring system makes it a breeze to mount/unmount while giving the flexibility to work on different handlebars
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
Capacity: ~1.2 liters
Weight: 0.2 kg
Fabrics: External polyester fabric with PU/WR coating exterior for long lasting performance, with polyester inner lining fabric, fleece and foam.
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the puller for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6,6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
- Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
- Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
- If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
- Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
- Store away from the sun & other heat sources
- Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
- Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
- When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Length - 27 cm
Width - 7.5 cm
Height - 9 cm
Loved this little trail pack. All your basic stuffs while heading out for rides like sunglasses, house keys, debit/credit cards, cash fits in perfectly on the handlebar. Very thoughtful design. Perfectly fits my 390 adv. Must have for the all the riders out there.
The pack is a nice little one and fits perfectly in my tiger 800. Only thing i would like to improve here is getting it waterproof. similar to how POD is. infact these items should be compatible with molley system, so that viatera can expand their ecoystem like kriega
The product looks good and fits well on my bike. I’m sure it’ll do the job perfectly. But I haven’t received any stickers and that sucks.