Fits and works on almost all motorcycles
Suitable for 2-3 week long trip and you can mount additional luggage/ tents/ sleeping bags etc using the MOLLE LOOP system.
Use compression straps on top of the bag to hold your gear snugly in place especially when the bag is not fully packed.
Easy to open and pack
Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing & access
Simple to operate and access your stuff
Constructed with large No 8 zippers which are easy to grab & operate even with riding gloves
Multiple pockets to neatly organize and store your stuff
- 2 side pockets to carry fuel, tools, bottles, or other quick-access items – capacity is big enough to take a 5L jerry can
- 1 easy access zipper pocket on the top to keep bike papers, wallet, maps or other small/flat items etc.
- 1 inside mesh zipper pocket to keep memory cards or other small items
Extra visibilty even with raincover
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- Raincover constructed from a single fabric piece for superior waterproofing with reflective sticker for additional visibility
No requirement for any additional stays or racks
- 4 Point anchoring system makes it a breeze to load and unload
- Specially chosen mount positions for better stress distribution with higher dual side adjustment to reduce forward lean
Foam padding on all sides for better shape retention with plastic reinforcement along the outer shell
Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength to linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
- External Raincover constructed from a single fabric piece for superior waterproofing
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
Specially chosen mount positions for better stress distribution with higher dual side adjustment to reduce forward lean
- 4 Point anchoring system makes it a breeze to load and unload
- One strap goes under the tail lamp to prevent the bag from sliding forward
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays to secure the bag in place
- Simple Double-D ring mounting and does not require any additional stays/racks
- Removable shoulder strap for easy movement off the bike
- 2 side grab handles for adjusting the bag during mounting or removing the bag easily when unmounting
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
Capacity: ~48 liters
Weight: 1.5 kg
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
1. Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
2. Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
3. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
4. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
5. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
6. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
7. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
8. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
9. When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Long edge: 56 cm
Wide edge: 32 cm
Height: 37 cm
I was looking for a 3-4 dayer bag to mount on my BMW GS 310. I checked multiple bags and checked photos of other users and how they had mounted their bags. The Mini Claw fit in right there from a design and construction perspective. 35 liters is large enough for 4-5 days. The purchase process was smooth. Once I placed the order someone from customer Service called and gave me a low down on the bag. I received the order well packed. The bag its self fits perfectly on G 310 carrier. The material is strong and tons and tons of pockets for storing small items. There are 2 large side pockets. Comes with a Rain cover. Would highly recommend this bag.
Hard-wearing construction using superior quality of materials. It can fit a wide veriety of motorcycles and easy to install with included straps and buckles. The bag also features s highly visible reflective strips for added safety while night-time riding and rain cover is provided for maximum water resistance. Quick-release fasteners for easy access to your belongings, side pockets and lot many features are included. Spacious enough for 2-5 days of short and long trips. Bought it for Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and it fits nicely..i will recommend it for everyone who are looking for a descent tail bag with superior quality and highly appreciated customer support.
I found Claw mini while i was doing research for luggage systems for my Karizma way back in 2015, back then they didn't have the water proof version and it came with a rain cover. It worked out brilliantly for the trip, survived a high speed crash as well. Since then used it extensively and ruthlessly, due to which the top main flap inner was torn and it was showing signs of abuse. Come 2018, i was gearing up for Raid De Himalaya, I contacted the Viaterra team and they serviced it and to my surprise it came back brand spanking new, since then it has been to LEH twice and a few other road trips. I can imagine using the same bag i have for at-least 2-3 years (if not more). To finish it up, if a product which was manufacture way back in 2015 has lasted till 2019 and still has the potential to go for a few more years is not THE BEST in the business i do not know what would qualify. Very confident that the team would have and has made some incredible improvements on the design and quality from 2015 to 2019.
The Claw tail bag is perfect for those who travel without pillion, and don't want saddle bags for the fear of bag touching exhaust/rear tyre. The bag fits snugly on the rear seat and doesn't need any stays/modifications. The Claw Mini is perfectly sized (35 liters), it doesn't appear too big nor does it spoil the bike's look. It can easily swallow luggage of a single person for a 12 to 15-day ride, provided you know how to pack efficiently. In any case you can attach additional luggage outside the bag using the provided straps.
Quality is awesome, as expected from ViaTerra products. It is sturdy and looks like it can take a lot of abuse. Both the rain cover and inner rain liner ensure that your luggage remains dry even in very heavy rains (tested this personally). Side pockets can accommodate 2-3 bottles on each side.
Mounting on the bike is a breeze, takes no more than 2 mins. Once mounted, it hardly moves (even on hard cornering), except on bad roads where you need to tighten the straps periodically. You need to ensure that the weight is evenly distributed within the bag for overall stability. One advantage of this bag is that it acts as a backrest for the rider, providing that little bit of comfort needed on long rides.
My only suggestion to ViaTerra would be to add more reflective material on the rain cover, including on the sides. Current one looks insufficient.
Overall, I am very much happy with this product and would recommend it.
Bike used on: Yamaha R3
Fantastic luggage bag for bike with mono suspension. Got this one specially for my Leh - Ladakh tour. Its got enough space to take care of most luggage. There's lots of pockets to keep small items. Its made from durable material that will last for many years. I am very happy with bag. Very good staff at Viaterra. Shipping and packing was excellent. Keep it up.