Perfect for Daily commute use and weekend trips
Easily organize and access all essentials on the go - wallet, license, keys, sunglasses, snacks, tiffin box, powerbank, Laptop or Tab upto 14" in size, clothes for weekend trip, quick access tools, gloves with the EBC net etc
Mobile Friendly Navigation even with raincover
- Clear, touch sensitive pocket for ease of navigation or quick access at stops – mobile works even with rain/ dustcover!
- Comes with a cable inlet to charge mobile directly when stored in the transparent top pocket
Versatile and easily convertible to backpack or tailbag
The additional mounting straps can be used to convert to tailbag and the backpack shoulder straps come in a separate compartment to store when not in use or when mounted on the tank
Stable even on potholes!
With eva foam panels for structure and PP inserts, the bag retains shape, stays stable and doesn't interfere during turns or obstruct the odometer.
Special bottom faux leather
Faux leather at the bottom of the bag to reduce the incidence of scratches on the tank
Simple to pack and access your stuff
- Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing & access
- Bright interior lining to make the inside items more visible
- Outer EBC net for holding gloves when not in use
Easy to operate even with gloves
Long pullers on all zips for easy operation which are easy to grab & operate even with riding gloves
Multiple pockets to organize and store your stuff
- 2 side pockets to keep wallet, snacks, powerbank or other flat items etc.
- 1 outside transparent pocket to keep the phone for GPS directions – works even with the raincover
- 1 inside mesh top pocket to keep Bike papers, documents, memory cards, keys, or other small items
Retains shape when empty!
Reinforced sides and top flap with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
Visibilty even with the raincover
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- Seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover and reflective stickers for additional visibility
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength to linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
- 100% seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover.
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
- Comes with magnet based anchoring system with 5 sets of compound rare earth magnets for better stress distribution
- Can be mounted as a tail bag with additional straps provided
Hassle-free conversion to a backpack with inbuilt hidden straps and a grab handle for easy movement off the bike.
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
1. Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
2. Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
3. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
4. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
5. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
6. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
7. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
8. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
9. When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Long edge: 42 cm
Wide edge: 35 cm
Height: 10 cm
I had picked this up as a gift for my friend and here's his review of the same:
"The Viaterra Fly Magnetic Tank Bag is a reliable and versatile accessory for motorcycle enthusiasts. Its sturdy build quality and magnetic mounting system ensure a secure fit even during high speeds and rough terrains. IMO, this tank bag is a must-have for both daily commuters and long-distance riders. Overall, the Viaterra Fly Tank Bag is a top-notch storage solution that enhances the riding experience and keeps belongings organized and protected, and I am very happy using it for both city and highway purposes. "
Been using this on my MOJO 300. Very solid build quality. Magnets are like Monitor Lizard hold (உடும்பு புடி). Satisfied with the purchase.
The magnets are solid as it mounts in 4 places. Even on the off-roads the tank bag doesn't move a bit. With a fully loaded bag or partially loaded - the bag maintains its integrity. Side zipper pockets are small when compared to its competitors. EBC net is beneficial for holding onto gloves, paper tissues, and snack packs. The part I love the most about the tank bag is the shoulder straps and the inner mesh pockets. External Rain liner does its job of protecting the contents of the bag.
Review – ViaTerra Fly Magnetic Tank Bag
Bike: Honda CBR 250R
Order No. #31888
I Bought this bag for the tank mounting as well as to use maps while riding my CBR. Quality of the bag is superb and I have used it in several trips. Its convertible to be used as a backpack too. Capacity is great for carrying daily office stuff or a long weekend ride. For longer rides I used this tank bag along with my Claw (72L). Highly recommended to all bike lovers. I have been using this bag for daily commute as well. I would say VIATERRA is good when it comes to quality. I am very happy with the purchase, I really liked the quality of this bag and material used is too good. It’s really worth for our money. The build quality of fly magnetic tank bag is very good and has various other compartments so that I can keep and manage my all important documents safely. It’s stable in high speeds more than 120 Kmph and it's does the job very well.
I would suggest VIATERRA would provide GREEN color rain cover for more visibility.
I have been using the fly for quite a few months now and I personally feel this is the right time for me to provide a user review.
To be frank I haven’t really used Fly as my main luggage carrier. It has always been the secondary and with that it works really fine.
Mostly the stuff that I have in the Fly would be my rain liners both top and bottom, basic tools of my bike, chain lubes, micro fiber cloth and a portable tyre inflator and my wallet in the side pocket Ofcourse and a plethora of first aid kit in the mesh compartment. So, I guess now you understand how handy it becomes as a secondary luggage.
Will list out the pros and cons 1st and will elaborate on each of them shall we.
1. Build quality
3. No dedicated rain liner compartment
Have to say this is really a well built tank bag. The moment you touch it you can feel the fabric as a sturdy one that’s ready to take quite a lot of bashing.
No doubts that this bag will serve you many many years.
In this new iteration the addition of that plastic sheet to maintain the form is a simple yet brilliant idea.
Having that as a detachable item is classy. I generally keep it inserted though. Really helps to pack things in an organised way. And also helps to use the zippers in one hand easily.
The 5 magnet design is a charm and I have no complaints with them. Once fixed on the tank, the bag stays that way even after a 500km ride.
Its a worry free bag and you can confidently keep it on your tank and forget about it.
18L capacity feels right on my CBR250R. Not more not less. Helps me grab my clip ons without intrusion and due to the size and form factor, the bag really doesn’t intrude when am having fun at the corners.
As i had quoted before, the material feels really sturdy and as a overall package, this bag oozes quality.
With proper wash and maintenance am sure you can use this bag daily even over 5+ years. Plus Via’s excellent customer service and option to repair the bag for damages is something remarkable.
Now, time for the cons.
Surprised? You should be. As i said, the size feels adequate. No more no less.
But if you see the items that i had listed, they’re not much and for that itself the bag feels full.
May be that’s also another reason why I don’t feel like using the fly as my main luggage. May be Via could have used the option to increase the storage a bit by loosening the zippers like they have in their non magnetic model.
Come on via. You and Rynox are like the Apple and Samsung of the travel gears segments.
You can get inspired from them when they do something right. Right?
Adding pullers to the zippers would have helped using fly even easier while wearing gloves.
Rain liner compartment:
You have 2 side pockets and you fill one with the bag’s rain liner? Seriously? Come on. Even bags that cost lesser than Fly has a dedicated rain liner compartment so it doesn’t eat up space.
You could have followed the same and could have intelligently used the bag’s top layer for rain liner storage.
Overview and verdict:
If you have read this much from the beginning, then i would say you’re pretty serious with your purchase and you’re at the right place.
All the cons mentioned are nit picks and they’re not gonna hamper your user experience in any way.
But the pros, they’re gonna be with you for a long time. If you wanna buy a tank bag and don’t wanna have second thoughts after purchase then this is the bag to go.