Perfect for Daily commute use and weekend trips
Easily organize and access all essentials on the go - wallet, license, keys, sunglasses, snacks, tiffin box, powerbank, Laptop or Tab upto 14" in size, clothes for weekend trip, quick access tools, gloves with the EBC net etc
Mobile Friendly Navigation even with raincover
- Clear, touch sensitive pocket for ease of navigation or quick access at stops – mobile works even with rain/ dustcover!
- Comes with a cable inlet to charge mobile directly when stored in the transparent top pocket
Versatile and easily convertible to backpack or tailbag
The additional mounting straps can be used to convert to tailbag and the backpack shoulder straps come in a separate compartment to store when not in use or when mounted on the tank
Stable even on potholes!
With eva foam panels for structure and PP inserts, the bag retains shape, stays stable and doesn't interfere during turns or obstruct the odometer.
Special bottom faux leather
Faux leather at the bottom of the bag to reduce the incidence of scratches on the tank
Simple to pack and access your stuff
- Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing & access
- Bright interior lining to make the inside items more visible
- Outer EBC net for holding gloves when not in use
Easy to operate even with gloves
Long pullers on all zips for easy operation which are easy to grab & operate even with riding gloves
Multiple pockets to organize and store your stuff
- 2 side pockets to keep wallet, snacks, powerbank or other flat items etc.
- 1 outside transparent pocket to keep the phone for GPS directions – works even with the raincover
- 1 inside mesh top pocket to keep Bike papers, documents, memory cards, keys, or other small items
Retains shape when empty!
Reinforced sides and top flap with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
Visibilty even with the raincover
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- Seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover and reflective stickers for additional visibility
Viaterra really has put a lot of thought into making this tank bag. Magnets work great. Can be converted into a backpack easily. These are the two way's I use it on my Interceptor. The straps for mounting as tail bag should work. Has enough capacity for my daily gym run plus rain gear.
Used it on a trip recently on my Speed 400 and the bag was stable even at speeds of 120 and above! Will update if I find any issue in the future! Really good as of now! It goes well with the colour of my motorcycle too!
Great travel size back for 1-2 day trip
Very practical design, good material used for both ( winter and summer ), comfortable during long rides too.