All weather bags
Triple protection to keep your contents completely dry!
- 100% waterproof inner drybag liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains.
- External cover for additional protection from dust/ grime and rain.
- ROLL TOP opening to enhance 100% waterproofing and make it easy to compress any extra volume. The top opening is rolled down (atleast 3 folds) and secured with a strap + buckle closure.
Carry a wide variety of loads
4 MOLLE webbing straps to add on whatever you need in a modular fashion
– tents/ sleeping bags or increase capacity with the POD 12L and/ or POD 22L expanders
Adjustable bridge with dual locking
The 2 compression straps on top of the bag lets you cinch down additional luggage even without bungees.
The compression straps along with the roll top design hold your gear snugly in place especially when the bag is not fully packed.
Smart organizing with 6 easy access pockets
Organize and find your stuff quickly when needed!
- 2 outside zippered pockets with storm flaps to keep documents, papers etc for easy access.
- 2 outside bottle pockets with tightening straps – can carry a 2 liter bottle
- 2 outside flap pockets with buckles – to carry tools, spare cans, first-aid kit or other quick-access items
Visibilty even with the raincover
Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
100% seam sealed raincover set with reflective stickers for added visibility even when using the external cover
True zero-displacement fit
Uses a 3 Point anchoring system making it a breeze to load and unload
- One strap goes under the tail lamp (to prevent the bag from sliding forward)
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays (to secure the bag in place)
- Dual side locking on bridge strap for adjusting the width of the bridge.
Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground
Reinforced base with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
Been ridden 1500km as of now with these bags. Quality and capacity is too good. No need to worry about rain during the rides anymore despite having laptop in these bags.
Hey, i want to buy this bag but lil bitt confused about this or Rynox saddle bags.....
which one is better Rynox or Viaterragears coz there is also price different
The build quality of the bags are top notch and they are perfectly fit for any bike. The dry bags which they provide also too good. The saddle bags are designed in such a way that we got lot of space to fit our items and also they are rugged in any environment. The service from viaterra is excellent and their after sales is also very good. I would recommend these saddle bags without any doubt
These are rugged and sturdy. I love how the look of them integrates so well with the look of the bike itself. On all of my previous motorcycles I had always bungeed duffel bags onto the back of the bike and made it work somehow, but these saddlebags have a great deal of capacity and I can ride with confidence in any weather, knowing that the contents will stay dry. These are also not advertised as insulated bags, nor would I promote them as such, but they did keep my reusable un-insulated water bottle cool for a 3 hour ride in warm weather, so there is something to say about pleasant surprises. These are very easy to remove and bring inside if security of the contents is a concern, yet when installed, they remain firmly in place and don't move around at all. I'm super-pleased with them all around, and I expect them to last for many years to come.