Heavy Duty 600D polyester on Impact zones
Reinforced abrasion and tear resistance with 600D polyester woven fabric in impact zones as these are most likely to be impacted in the event of a fall or accident.
Comfort & Ventilation during long rides
The Miller is built for the Indian climatic conditions, with thoughtfully placed mesh panels on the body’s hot spots to maximize air flow to these areas. The PowerTector Level 2 knee & hip armour are designed with holes for ventilation, ensuring that riders stay cool and comfortable, even on the hottest days.
Full complement of CE Level 2 Protection
- The Miller pants features CE certified Level 2 armours from PowerTector, on knee and hip, which means no compromise on protection.
- We have also ensured proper armour placement with protectors positioned as per Indian body measurements.
- Larger Type B protector for knee offers wider coverage for enhanced protection.
Flexible adjustments for a secure fit
- The Miller riding pants feature a combination adjustment that provides a safe and secure closure at the waist. Not only is the closure highly effective, but it's also designed for easy operation.
- Additionally, the pants come equipped with a cinch belt at the calf that keeps the knee armor firmly in place for maximum protection.
- The bottom hem Velcro adjustment allows the Miller to be worn over-the-boot or in-the-boot, as per your need.
Stretch panels at the crotch for easy on & off the bike
The Miller pants are designed to optimize the ergonomics required for riding. With stretch panels at the crotch and pre-curved legs, these pants minimize stress while sitting on the bike and make it easy to get on and off the bike.
Jacket - Pants connector
The YKK jacket - pant connector zip offers lumbar protection by holding the jacket and pant together. It prevents the separation between garments in case of a crash and keeps you protected.
Versatile usage with boots
The bottom hem Velcro adjustment allows the Miller to be worn over-the-boot or in-the-boot, as per your need.
The zippered pockets on pants allow for storage and access of the need-to-have items for the ride.
Enhanced visibility with well placed reflectives
Strategically placed reflectives to provide enhanced visibility during night rides while balancing aesthetics for day rides
Original YKK™ zips for extra durability and smooth operation
The Miller uses the world class YKK zippers & pullers THROUGHOUT.
Bar tacked for added resilience
At all stress points for extra reinforcement
Things to keep in mind to ensure the measurements are taken correctly
- It will be helpful to have a family member or a friend take the measurements
- Please use flexible tape only, like a tailor’s tape
- All the measurements must be in the same units, whether cm or inches
- You should preferably be wearing base layers while taking measurements, and avoid wearing anything bulky.
STEP 1 - Measure using a tailor's tape
There are two key measurements that you need to take into consideration for figuring out your pants size.
A) High hip - Wrap the tape around your belt line. Keep the tape parallel to the ground, not too loose or too tight.
B) In seam length - Hold a hard bound book between your legs, and then measure from the top edge of the book to the ankle.
STEP 2 - Find your pants size by checking measurements against the size chart provided
- You can check the body size chart provided on our website to see which size is closest to you.
Remember, each brand has its own body size charts, so do check the chart before you select the size.
How to check if the armour is in the right position and how to make adjustments to ensure the armours stay in place while on the motorcycle?
If you are trying it on at the store, wear it for 5-10 min to get comfortable in it. Keep in mind that the Miller is designed to work best in the riding posture - so other movements could feel restrictive. So check the fit of the pants on a chair or in a riding position.
STEP 1 - Check armour position
- The primary fit check has to be around the lower hip and the thighs.
- For the knee, take a seat and bend the knee. Once bent, ensure the armour is atleast 2 inch over the knee and is covering the sides of the knee equally.
STEP 2 - Adjust armour position
In case the pants fit is correct but the knee armour is slightly off, use the cinching mechanism to adjust and bring the armour closer to your body.
- To do so, first make sure the ladderlock is not on the same line as the webbing.
- Hold the ladderlock perpendicular to the webbing and simply pull them right or left to loosen or tighten the arms.
- You also have cinch straps on the hems for adjustment.
Even the best of protective armour is of no use if it is not in the right place. The Miller pants come with multiple adjustments as well as smartly placed stretch panels.
The Miller offers superior impact protection and abrasion resistance despite being extremely light and well-ventilated. We achieved this by using a combination of a special blend of mesh and fabric in the construction of the jacket, as well as by using Powertector CE Level 2 protectors for the knees and hips.
The Miller is designed to allow maximum ventilation in all key areas as determined by the body heat map. We even made sure that the inner lining of the pockets are made of mesh so that it does not inhibit the flow of air when you're on the move.
RISK FREE RETURNS
Concerned that you might not like what you get? While we are extremely confident that you will be more than satisfied with our riding pants, we understand that sometimes you might be looking for something different. Not to worry, we offer a zero risk trial within 3 days from the date of delivery and provide refund once we receive them in an unused condition. And no, you don't need to pay for the return shipping. Please write to us on email@example.com if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE
Worried about the wrong size if you buy online? You can exchange for size within 3 days from the date of delivery at ZERO cost – yup, we will get the riding pants picked up from your address and send a replacement once we receive them in an unused condition. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
Level 2 Armour for superior protection - Powertector armours designed with Bio-Elastan, a special material that harden on impact while absorbing the energy but remain soft & flexible.
Pant connector -
Enhances the coverage of the lumbar area when paired with the Miller pants
YKK Zippers -
Original YKK zippers & pullers for extra durability and smooth operation of zips.
Ergonomics designed for riding position -
Comfort and ventilation during long rides Heavy duty 600D woven fabric at the impact areas
IMPORTANT NOTE: Body armours/ protectors must always be removed before starting the washing process
CLEAN & CARE:
- For dirt and stains, clean with a soft-bristled brush and lukewarm water
- DO NOT USE HOT WATER
- DO NOT allow your pants to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product.
- For longer life of the fabric, we recommend hand washing the pants using mild detergent Do not place your pants near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the pants on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly - you can use vaseline or candle wax
- Make sure your pants are completely dry before you store it on a hanger.
- If stored wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage
- Do not store the pants in air-tight plastic bags
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on email@example.com if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!