1. Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
2. Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
3. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
4. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
5. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
6. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
7. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
8. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
9. When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.