Versatile and multi-purpose
A sleek and convenient set of two, designed specifically for trail riding - the Himalayan Trailpack bags are 100% waterproof, ensuring that your gear stays dry even in the toughest of conditions. They are easy to access, allowing you to quickly grab your tools, spare parts, tyre repair kit, pump, First Aid kit, and other essentials while on the go.
All weather bags
The Himalayan Trailpack bags are constructed with a set of seam-sealed inner ripstop liners, providing exceptional water resistance rated to withstand 5000mm of water pressure. Whether you're traversing through heavy monsoon rains or facing down a torrential downpour, these bags will keep your gear safe, dry, and protected.
Easy to pack and access your stuff
- The main compartment features a roll-top opening, making packing and accessing your gear a breeze.
- The bag also features 1×2 zippered outside pockets, perfect for keeping documents or other frequently used items easily accessible.
- The interior of the bag is lined with a lighter colored gray fabric, making it easy to spot and locate your items quickly.
Easy to operate even with gloves
With long pullers on zippers, this bag is easy to grab and operate, even while wearing riding gloves during quick stops. The long pullers allow for smooth and effortless opening and closing, saving you time and hassle when accessing your gear.
Prominently placed 3M reflective material ensures that you are highly visible to other road users even in the darkest of conditions. This added visibility can be vital when riding in the early morning hours or low light conditions at night.
Flexible capacity as per your needs
The trailpacks can be used as a single unit or as a set, depending on the amount of gear you need to carry. Whether you're planning a weekend getaway or a multi-day trip, these bags offer the flexibility to adapt to your changing needs.
The bag features plastic reinforcement along the outer shell, ensuring that the bag maintains its shape even under loads or harsh conditions.
Built to last:
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Nylon thread for all stitching as it has a higher strength-to-linear density ratio (Tenacity) than polyester thread.
- 100% seam sealed inner liner constructed from Rip-Stop fabric rated for 5000mm water pressure
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
Original & authentic materials:
- Heavy duty YKK™ (the world's best!) is used across our range - pullers, sliders & tape - for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips. You can check the puller for the embossed “YKK” logo.
- We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™, a pioneer in retroreflective technology based tapes that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
- ISO certified fittings manufactured from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized & long lasting performance
- 2 point Velcro anchoring system makes it a breeze to load and unload
- 1 sleeve to slide into the side frames
Webbing grab handle provided for easy carrying
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the same.
Capacity: ~7 liters per side x 2 nos
Weight: 0.5 kg x 2 nos
- 1200D fabric exterior with eva for long lasting performance,
- 300D x 300D rip-stop fabric with PU/WR coating,
- 70D x 70D inner lining with PVC coating
Liners: 68D x 68D inner gray liner fabric rated for 5000mm water pressure
Zippers & Pullers: Only genuine YKK™ sliders and zipper tape is used in all our products. You can check the underside of the slider for the embossed “YKK” logo.
Original 3M Reflectives: We use genuine 3M™ Scotchlite™ retro-reflective tapes (reflects light back to source with minimum scattering) that helps improve visibility under low light conditions so that your safety is enhanced.
Fittings: We source these from certified ISO vendors who manufacture from virgin plastics rather than recycled plastics for optimized performance.
Webbing: Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
Thread: We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
Please follow the below steps to make your bags last for a long time!
- Remove bags from the bike when not in use to avoid fabric fading
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth using mild soap & water
- Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
- If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
- Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
- Store away from the sun & other heat sources
- Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
- Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
- When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the coating and void the warranty.
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on email@example.com if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Height: 40 cm
Long edge: 31 cm
Wide edge: 11.5 cm
I too am a fan of viaterra and their products. The bag serves it's purpose well despite being compact, while looking good. I wish the buckle plastic was a little more sturdy. It looks a little flimsy in comparison to the rest of the product.
Using it from past 1 year, works great for short trip also, peace of mind while travelling as it waterproof.
One of the best trail packs available in the market with waterproof and jerrican can be inn, looks absolutely beautiful in Himalayan.
The customer service from these guys is great. Vishal really went the extra mile to get my package delivered early and I am delighted with the look and finish of the trailpacks.
They attach really well and look great. The quality of materials inside and out are really good and I expect them to cope with any demands I ask of them.
Unreservedly recommend this company and this product.
thanks and Keep up the good work!
This was there in my wishlist for a long time. I absolutely loved it once I got it. I bought the aluminium one because I wanted to drill some holes for topboxes. It is holding up pretty well.