Versatile and multi-purpose
- Can be used as standalone tailbag or as an expander for Leh saddlebag, Claw & Claw mini tailbag
- It can be also be used as internal organizer to separate out stuff within the larger bags
All weather bags
- Inner drybag liner made from gray ripstop fabric with PU coating and rated for 5000mm water pressure.
- The inner liner is seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains and the light color allows for better visibility of packed items.
Roll top closure for 100% waterproofing
Comes with a ROLL TOP opening to enhance 100% waterproofing and make it easy to compress any extra volume. The top opening is rolled down (atleast 3 folds) and secured with a strap + buckle closure.
Simple to open and access your stuff
Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing & access
Removable mounting base
Removable mounting base with simple ladder lock/SR clamp based mounting
- 2 MOLLE straps on top to enable mounting as well as modular stacking.
- This mounting base is attached to the bag using velcro patch.
- The POD can be mounted with the mounting base either attached to the bag or without.
3M reflective tape for added visibility in low light conditions
Easy to carry
Easy to carry off the bike with in built webbing carry handle
Can't see critical reviews.
This is an awesome tail bag. It is a perfect fit for my xpulse and is genuinely of very high quality. Looks and finish are above my expectations. I find it to be fully water proof and surely a good companion whom you can count on for long rides upto a week if wisely used 👌💯
It looks like a very good quality trail bag which is waterproof and multiple mounting options.
I got the pod22. planing to carry tools and snacks for trails and laptop for long rides.
I am really satisfied with this bag, writing this review,after use of 4 months around many weekend ride off /on road , rainy rides its does the job very well and it has good grip on the rear seat , luggage carrier , what ever if you locked in the clip that's it you never need to check its moving , get loosen , its grabed
well your bike . also looking some other products from viaterra because of good quality ,