Optimal Ergonomics & replaceable in parts if damaged
The saddlebag rack has been designed to provide a sleek and seamless look without a protruding cross mount. The use of button head screws also prevents damage to the fabric of the saddlebag due to abrasion. The saddlerack also provides the option of replacing only the affected part in case of damage, rather than the entire rack. This not only saves time and cost but also ensures the longevity of the product.
To help ensure the fitting is symmetric while allowing for a balanced weight distribution.
Pillion Friendly and does not obstruct everyday usage
- The design of the stay offers sufficient clearance between grab handle & saddle stay for the pillion to grab on and sit comfortable.
- Plenty of space is provided around the pillion footrest to offer more room for movement making it easier to get on & off the bike.
- The design of the stay allows easy access to the lock for the pillion seat.
The product is designed to provide ample clearance from the exhaust and reduce the possibility of damaging the saddlebags despite the terrain and the riding style.
Designed to accomodate any welding inconsistencies in the bike
The mounting slots are laser cut in a particular shape to accomodate welding inconsistency of the bike.
This helps to correctly align the saddle stay despite any irregularities.
Precision & Consistency
The RE Himalayan's new saddlebag rack is engineered with precision and comes in a premium matte black finish powder coating. Each section and component are expertly crafted using CNC cutting and bending technology, ensuring that every piece is identical and of the highest quality. This manufacturing process guarantees that the rack will fit seamlessly onto the subframe and provide improved stress management and enhanced load-bearing capacity.
Built to last:
- Thick walled pipe & laser cut parts offers a strong & robust structure to withstand the most intense abuse.
- The appropriate thickness and grade of material are chosen based on the application.
- Built with highest grade industrial process for welding.
- The product is designed to reduce the possibility of damaging the saddlebags as it keeps them away from the exhaust despite the terrain and the riding style.
- All of the components are made of Mild Steel.
- For maximum bending resistance, thick walled CRC pipe is used.
- For vibration damping, high strength polymer is used.
- When necessary, stainless steel screws are used.
- Thick powder coating is used for maximum corrosion resistance
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
We provide a 6 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. For hard parts, minor scratches, nicks and anodizing marks which occur during regular manufacturing process are not covered under warranty. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
LIFETIME REPAIR SUPPORT
We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Degradation depends on environmental factors including exposure to moisture, sunlight/UV etc. If you need a part replaced or changed, please send us an email and we will help as best as we can. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the same.
223 x 328 x 400 mm
The installation is the only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. I am super-pleased with this rack, and it is absolutely solid on my 2022 RE Himalayan. I had purchased this in order to support my saddlebags and other items for moto-camping. It did take me a few hours to install, due to minor differences in aligning the holes for the bolts - it was not as easy as the You-tube video made it look! But with some gentle persuasion I could get everything installed correctly, and this rack is very solid. It feels like it's part of the frame.