Full CE Level 2 Protection including Chest
- The Miller jacket features CE certified Level 2 armours from PowerTector, including chest protectors, which means no compromise on protection.
- We have also ensured proper armour placement with shoulder, elbow and back protectors positioned as per Indian body measurements.
- Chest protectors are positioned closer to the sternum for improved safety.
- Larger Type B protectors for shoulder & elbow, and full back armour offer wider coverage for enhanced protection.
Comfort & Ventilation during long rides
- The Miller is built for the Indian climatic conditions, with thoughtfully placed mesh panels on the body’s hot spots to maximize air flow to these areas.
- The PowerTector armour are designed with holes for ventilation, ensuring that riders stay cool and comfortable, even on the hottest days.
Stretch panels at the back and elbow
The Miller jacket comes with precurved arms and stretch panels at the back and the elbow.
- The pre-curved arms allow for a more natural riding position, reducing strain and fatigue on the rider's arms and shoulders.
- The stretch panels on the back and elbow of the jacket allow for ease of movement and ensure a snug fit to the body, further enhancing the rider's comfort and reducing the likelihood of wind drag during the ride.
Flexible adjustments for a secure fit
Dual straps on the sleeves allow you to modulate the position of the armour as per your comfort while waist cinches allow for easy adjustment to accommodate various body types. Additionally, the wrist Velcro strap adjustment provides the flexibility to wear the jacket either over or under your gloves based on your preference or specific use case.
Heavy Duty 600D polyester on Impact zones
Reinforced abrasion and tear resistance with 600D polyester woven fabric in impact zones as these are most likely to be impacted in the event of a fall or accident.
Stay comfortable with inner mesh panels
The Miller jacket's inner mesh helps to keep you comfortable and cool even in hot and humid conditions by preventing the buildup of sweat on the skin.
The YKK pant connector zip offers improved lumbar protection by holding the jacket and pant together. It prevents the separation between garments in case of a crash and keeps you protected.
Accessible front pockets
The front zippered pockets allow for storage and easy access of the need-to-have items for the ride.
Enhanced visibility with well placed reflectives
Strategically placed reflectives to provide enhanced visibility during night rides while balancing aesthetics for day rides.
Original YKK™ for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips
The Miller uses the world class YKK zippers & pullers THROUGHOUT.
Bar tacked for added resilienceAt all stress points for extra reinforcement
Did a mainden ride with Viaterra miller and was very comfortable through out with good air flow even at 28 to 30 deg centigrade. It is a perfect fit and gives confidence to drive on tough highways, off roads and not just during city commute. Highly recommend the miller urban mesh. More reviews as i ride more.
Useful jacket specially for long summer bike ride, highly vantilated very thoughtful and innovative Jacket
This is my first Jacket, and it fits like tailer made, I found it to be comfortable and looks great too,overall another gem of a product from Viaterra, looks like I am becoming a brand ambassador for it
It was excellent,comfortable