Lightweight Outer-Shell designed to be worn over body armour
Corbett off-road outer shell is specifically designed to be worn over armoured shorts and knee brace. It is not a standalone protective gear and does not come with any built-in armor or pockets to insert armor. It is meant to be used in combination with body armor for maximum protection and safety while off-roading.
Maximum Ventilation & comfort
Made entirely of heavy-duty 3D mesh, the Corbett Off-Road pants offer maximum ventilation, keeping you cool and dry even in hot and humid weather. The mesh fabric is breathable and lightweight, allowing air to flow freely, which is essential when you're wearing knee braces or heavy armour.
Dual layer Cordura on Impact zones
The Corbett Off-Road pants are built to withstand the toughest off-road conditions. The pants incorporate abrasion and tear-resistant Cordura Nylon 6.6, which is highly durable and offers superior protection in all impact zones. This nylon shell is much more robust than the polyester fabrics typically found in pants, and it provides excellent protection against UV degradation.
Tappered shin for comfort inside the MX boots
The low profile design of the shin section reduces the bulk accumulation of the fabric, ensuring that the pants fit comfortably inside your boots. This design feature eliminates the discomfort and irritation that can be caused by bulky or ill-fitting pants while you're out exploring.
Pre-curved with knee-brace compatibility
The pre-curved knees of the Corbett off-road pants are specifically designed to accommodate your knee-brace comfortably without feeling restricted in your movements. The pre-curved knees also provide sufficient space for traditional knee guards, leaving you the option to choose knee protection that is suitable for you.
Unique stretch panel design for effortless movement
The unique design of the stretch panel on the groin area allows you to effortlessly move your legs on the bike. This feature is particularly useful when getting on and off the bike, or stretching the leg forward while entering a corner, making it easy to shift your weight and maneuver through tight spaces. The stretch panel on the groin area also provides an added level of flexibility and comfort, allowing you to ride without any restrictions or discomfort.
Stretch panel on the hip for a snug fit
There are additional stretch fabric panels on both sides of the hip to make the pants fit snugly around the hip, ensuring that they stay in place while you're out exploring. For further adjustment, there are velcro straps to tighten the pants, ensuring a good fit for every rider.
Ratchet closure for better adjustability
The main closure of the pants is a ratchet mechanism that provides much better adjustability and a precise & secure fit. This innovative closure system is easy to operate, even with gloves on, and allows for quick & easy adjustments on the move.
Things to keep in mind to ensure the measurements are taken correctly
- It will be helpful to have a family member or a friend take the measurements
- Please use flexible tape only, like a tailor’s tape
- All the measurements must be in the same units, whether cm or inches
- Please wear the armour you use (i.e. armoured shorts, knee brace etc) while taking measurements
STEP 1 - Measure using a tailor's tape There are two key measurements that you need to take into consideration for figuring out your pants size.
A) High hip - Wrap the tape around your belt line. Keep the tape parallel to the ground, not too loose or too tight.
B) Widest part of the knee brace with the knees bent.
STEP 2 - Find your pants size by checking measurements against the size chart provided
- You can check the body size chart provided on our website to see which size is closest to you.
- Once you place the order our team will get in touch with your to check and confirm the size once more before making the pants.
Remember, each brand has its own body size charts, so do check the chart before you select the size.
The Corbett Off-Road jacket and pants are designed to be worn over body armor and armored shorts. While the body armor sits close to the body, ensuring that it stays in place, it is important to make sure that the outer shell does not cause any discomfort or restriction. To ensure flexibility while riding, the outer shell should allow for adequate space and should not inhibit your movement.
Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
Please note that since the Corbett Off-Road jacket and pants are made to order specifically for you, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any other product. In case you have any issues with the fit, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality gear and ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Outer Shell Design - Designed to be worn over a body armour.
- Comfort and ventilation - Complete mesh panel construction enables maximum airflow.
- Dual layer Cordura on Impact zones.
- YKK Zippers - Original YKK zippers & pullers for extra durability and smooth operation of zips.
- Ergonomics designed for riding position.
- Rear reflective safety print
Body armours/ protectors must always be removed before starting the washing process
CLEAN & CARE:
- For dirt and stains, clean with a soft-bristled brush and lukewarm water (DO NOT USE HOT WATER)
- DO NOT allow your jacket to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product. For longer life of the fabric, we recommend hand washing the jacket using mild detergent
- Do not place your jacket near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the jacket on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly - you can use vaseline or candle wax
- Make sure your pants are completely dry before you store it on a hanger.
- If stored wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage
- Do not store the pants in air-tight plastic bags
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on email@example.com if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!