All weather bags
Triple protection to keep your contents completely dry!
- 100% waterproof inner liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- External cover for additional protection from dust/ grime and rain
- ROLL TOP opening to enhance 100% waterproofing and make it easy to compress any extra volume. The top opening is rolled down (atleast 3 folds) and secured with a strap + buckle closure.
Carry a wide variety of loads
The 2 MOLLE webbing straps can be configured to add on whatever you need in a modular fashion
– mount tents/ sleeping bags or increase capacity with the POD 12L and/ or POD 22L expanders
Secure fit with built in compression straps
- The 2 compression straps on top of the bag lets you cinch down additional luggage even without bungees.
- The compression straps along with the roll top design hold your gear snugly in place especially when the bag is not fully packed.
Smart organising with 6 easy access pockets
Organize and find your stuff quickly when needed
- 2 side pockets to carry fuel, tools, bottles, first-aid kit or other quick-access items – capacity is big enough to take a 5L jerry can
- 2 zipper pockets on the side flaps as additional pockets for storing rain cover & shoulder belt
- 1 easy access zipper pocket on the top to keep bike papers, wallet, maps or other small/flat items etc.
- 1 inside mesh zipper pocket to keep memory cards or other small items
Visibilty even with the raincover
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- Raincover with reflective sticker for added visibility even when using the external cover
Zero displacement mounting with no requirement for any additional stays or racks
Specially chosen mount positions for better stress distribution with higher dual side adjustment to reduce forward lean
- ensures bag stays in place even at higher speeds
Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground
Foam padding on all sides for better shape retention with plastic reinforcement along the outer shell
Space wise it’s a really good bag to have. Mounting is also good but need some update because it slightly moves towards the riders seat in long rides. That needs to be fixed. All other things are perfect. Overall value for money and a hassle free mount which helps in touring.
It was a very nice experience. The bag was way above my expectations .
It was properly mounted and very nice
100% waterproof and hassle-free mounting system - two points of update will make it perfect.
1. the inner liner Velcro should be fully attached. current liner Velcro is just 4-5 inches and the liner does not close as expected.
2. additional strap would be a nice to have to tie the upper part of the bag to the rear end of the bike. Currently we have it at the bottom side which stops bag from sliding forward. however, while braking or crossing road humps, the top of the bag tilts toward the rider when fully loaded. Having an extra attachment mechanism will help to stop the forward tilting. it can be optionally used when it does not rain because with that extra strap coming out from the top, the external rain cover would not fit and that's logical.
provides a great back support and the size pockets are huge in size. it almost fits three 1 litre water bottles easily.
First, I liked the way it looked, and second, I liked that we could use it not only for long drives; it can also be used as a travel bag. It is easily detachable and can be fixed in a fraction of the time.
I prefer to say this bag is best for long drives and traveling