Ideal for Daily commute use with convenient petrol refills
- Constructed from tough and durable fabric, the Oxus Magnet tankbag is a functional, no-nonsense addition for everyday commutes and can also be used as a sling bag or a tailbag.
- The MAGNET BASED system works on all motorcycles with metal fuel tanks and is hasslefree to mount/unmount – very convenient for petrol refills during everyday commutes.
- It also comes with an external rain/dust cover, and strap set that lets you use it on bikes with plastic tanks as well as a tailbag.
Mobile Friendly Navigation even with raincover
- Clear, touch sensitive pocket for your smartphone – works even with rain/ dustcover!
- Comes with a cable inlet to charge mobile directly when stored in the transparent top pocket
Easily convertible to sling bag or tailbag
- The bag retains shape with the eva foam panels and doesn't interfere during turns or obstruct the odometer.
- Hassle-free conversion to a sling bag with a top grab handle for effortless movement off the bike.
4 magnet base for better stress distribution
With eva foam panels for structure, the bag retains shape, stays stable and doesn't interfere during turns or obstruct the odometer.
Special bottom faux leather
Faux leather at the bottom of the bag to reduce the incidence of scratches on the tank
Simple to pack and access your stuff
- Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing & access
- Bright interior lining to make the inside items more visible
- Outer EBC net for holding gloves when not in use
Easy to operate even with gloves
Long pullers on all zips for easy operation which are easy to grab & operate even with riding gloves
Multiple pockets to organize and store your stuff
- 2 side pockets to keep wallet, snacks, powerbank or other flat items etc.
- 1 outside transparent pocket to keep the phone for GPS directions – works even with the raincover
- 1 inside mesh top pocket to keep bike papers, documents, memory cards, keys, or other small items
Retains shape when empty
Foam padding on all sides for better shape retention along the outer shell
Visibilty even with the raincover
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- Seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover and reflective stickers for additional visibility
I got an email saying order fulfilled and to post a review.
Never received any, still waiting for order from 15 days, no proper communication. No update no followup. Everytime same stories.
Might change comments once I receive the product (don't know when though) but their delivery system is pathetic for sure.
Excellent product for the price you pay. Very good craftsman ship.
Used it in Recent Nepal ride, it held up good, Requires a camera partition and even though the magnets are good and attaching the tank bag to the tank is fine, it is a little bit tricky to take it off the tank.
I used it for Himalayan its not too large and not too small. One thing is for sure powerful magnet it is no need to use any straps like me.
not been able to find any negative so far
Viaterra Oxus Magnetic Tank Bag
I am writing this review after 1 month of usage. This is a simple no nonsense tank bag.
The material used on the bag is plush and premium. You will know by the look of it. It holds on to your tank very firmly even at high speeds and bad roads. This bag comes with rain cover and does work very well.
On the inside the bag is simple and spacious enough to carry your basic and daily things for your daily commute and long rides as well.
Good material, superb quality
Magnets are spot on fit to your tank
Good material on the inside.
Rain cover does justice to the bag
Bag could have been more practical on the inside.
Viaterra could have used some small pockets on the inside to the sides or a mesh pocket under the flap.
Overall, a tough, rugged & premium tank bag.