All weather bags
- 100% waterproof inner drybag liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- External cover for additional protection from dust/ grime and rain
Quick to open and pack
Main compartment features a wide U-shaped top opening, providing both convenient and effortless packing and access. This spacious design allows you to easily pack and retrieve your belongings without having to navigate through a narrow opening or cramped space.
Simple to operate and access your stuff
- Constructed with large No 8 zippers which are easy to grab & operate even with riding gloves
- EBC net on top of each side to quickly secure rain gear or gloves.
4 easy access pockets
Organize and find your stuff quickly when needed!
- 2 side pockets to keep bike papers, documents, wallet, maps or other flat items etc.
- 2 mesh side pockets to carry tools, spare cans, water bottles, first-aid kit or other quick-access items
Visibilty even with the raincover
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- 100% seam sealed raincover set with reflective stickers for added visibility even when using the external cover
Excellent stress handling
4 Point anchoring system with distributed mount positions for better stress handling and zero displacement
- Two straps loop through the rear footpeg stays (to secure the bag in place)
- One strap at the back with dual side adjustment to stop the bag from moving forward
- Dual side locking on bridge strap for adjusting the width of the bridge.
Bottom bumpers secured to the bottom to protect the bag fabric from abrasion when placed on the ground. With this feature, you can confidently set your bag down without worrying about it getting scratched or scuffed, adding an extra layer of convenience during your travels.
Reinforced base with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
It's an Excellent Saddlebag, The quality is top-notch and durable. Also, it looks awesome and complements my bike (BMW 310 GS).
It is sufficient for 2 riders and in my trip from Mumbai to Rajasthan with my wife, It did not move from its place for the whole trip.
I will definitely recommend this product.
This is a good quality saddlebag. Purchased it for my interceptor and it holds well with a saddle stay. Very much worth the price. Apart from the product quality I'd like to mention your courier partner. Its the worst. I had to travel 15kms to the town, to pickup package, where I could have purchased this from shop instead.
I have been using for 1 year now, what can i tell you is that material they used is fantastic. Worth every penny. Thank you viaterra for making such amazing saddle bags
If you looking hard case seddle bag this bag are best because it come with inner liners make bag waterproof and good solid material will help you in tough condition easy to ride
I ride a himalayan BS6, was looking for a saddle bag which is compatible for 2 up touring as most of the time my better half accompanies me. This turned out to be an excellent choice. The quality of the bag is excellent. It comes with a pair of inner liners and outer liners. It did a great job of keeping out the torrential rain we encountered when travelling to munnar. The straps provided are quite strategic, helps keep the bag secure and keeps it in such a way that the pillion is not troubled by the bulk of the bag. Looking forward to many more awesome miles with this! 👍