Comfort & Fit
Featuring a compression fit with 4-way stretch knit, they improve blood flow and reduce pain and swelling in your legs. The cushioned heel adds an extra layer of comfort, making them ideal for usage over long periods of time.
3 layer RS TECH Construction
- The innermost layer is made of Coolmax + Polyester, providing excellent breathability with a rating of 26000+1g/sqm/24hr.
- The middle layer features a waterproof membrane with a rating of 22000+mm, ensuring your feet stay dry in any weather.
- The outer layer is a hydrophilic membrane made of nylon and polyester, designed to repel water entry and keep your feet dry.
Anti dirt and sand proof
The advanced waterproof membrane technology prevents water, snow, mud, sand and dirt from getting inside your socks, offering additional protection against mosquito bites.
Moisture Wicking CoolMax
The waterproof socks use CoolMax fabric (developed by Invista, formerly DuPont), a high-performance moisture-wicking fabric that utilizes a unique 4-channel fiber design. This design provides superior moisture management and highly breathable properties, keeping your feet dry, cool and comfortable during any activity.
Versatile use across multiple activities
The added cushioning on the foot provides extra comfort for long days on your feet - making them perfect for both outdoor activities like hiking, mountaineering, skiing and your motorcycle adventures.
- Inner most layer -Moisture wicking Coolmax + Polyester for excellent breathability (26000+1g/ sqm/ 24 hr)
- Middle layer - Waterproof membrane 22000+mm
- Outer layer - Hydrophilic membrane made from nylon + polyester to repel water entry
- Knee high length compression fit with 4 way stretch knit
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the same.
How to wash Waterproof Socks?
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and have a cloth at hand.
- Add a little gentle dish soap or delicate hand wash detergent to the bowl
- Dip the cloth in the soapy water and use it to wipe the outsides of your socks and remove any dirt.
- Next, turn your socks inside out and submerge them in the water. If they’re really grimy, let them soak for 5-10 minutes, then use your hands to gently rub the insides of the socks.
- Keeping your socks inside out, run them under lukewarm water to rinse off the soap.
How to dry Waterproof Socks?
- Let them drip dry in a well ventilated area - inside and then out
- Don't leave them out in the sun for a long time
- Avoid drying on a radiator or other direct heat source to prevent damaging the waterproof membrane.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
Warranty: We provide a 6 month warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click here for details. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
Must have waterproof socks for keeping your feet dry in all monsoon adventures and rain rides. Great performance and breathable even after continuous wear in rain for long hours. Very satisfied with the product.