Optimal Ergonomics & replaceable in parts if damaged
- Aesthetics styled to give a sleeker look to the KTM ADV 390/250 without a protruding cross mount.
- The use of button head screws prevents the fabric of the saddlebag from damage due to abrasion.
- Unlike other pipe welded saddle stays that come in a single unit, each part can be purchased and replaced individually in case of damage. This not only saves time and cost but also ensures the longevity of the product.
To help ensure the fitting is symmetric while allowing for a balanced weight distribution.
Premium build and finish
Built with the highest grade industrial process for welding and comes in a premium matte black finish powder coating.
The product is designed to provide ample clearance from the exhaust and reduce the possibility of damaging the saddlebags despite the terrain and the riding style.
Pillion Friendly and does not obstruct everyday usage
- The design of the stay offers sufficient clearance between grab handle & saddle stay for the pillion to grab on and sit comfortable.
- Plenty of space is provided around the pillion footrest to offer more room for movement making it easier to get on & off the bike.
- The design of the stay allows easy access to the lock for the pillion seat.
Precision & Consistency
The KTM ADV 390/250 saddlebag rack is engineered with precision and consistency in mind. Each section and component are expertly crafted using CNC cutting and bending technology, ensuring that every piece is identical and of the highest quality. This manufacturing process guarantees that the rack will fit seamlessly onto the subframe and provide improved stress management and enhanced load-bearing capacity.
Designed to accomodate any welding inconsistencies in the bike
The mounting slots are laser cut in a particular shape to accomodate welding inconsistency of the bike.
This helps to correctly align the saddle stay despite any irregularities.
Built to last:
- Thick walled pipe & laser cut parts offers a strong & robust structure to withstand the most intense abuse. This offers a much higher weight bearing capacity for mouting non supported saddlebags.
- The appropriate thickness and grade of material are chosen based on the application.
- Built with highest grade industrial process for welding.
- The trapezium aligns with the centre of the exhuast which reduces the possibility of burning the saddlebag as it keeps them away from the exhaust despite the terrain and the riding style.
- The mounting pointss of the rack are entirely on the sub frame of the bike using existing slots. This allows higher weight carrying capacity and proper stress distribution under loading conditions.
- All of the components are made of 4 mm steel.
- For maximum bending resistance, 2 mm thick pipe is used.
- For vibration damping, high strength polymer is used.
- When necessary, stainless steel screws are used.
- 100 micron powder coating is used for maximum corrosion resistance
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the same.
We provide a 6 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. For hard parts, minor scratches, nicks and anodizing marks which occur during regular manufacturing process are not covered under warranty. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
LIFETIME REPAIR SUPPORT
We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Degradation depends on environmental factors including exposure to moisture, sunlight/UV etc. If you need a part replaced or changed, please send us an email and we will help as best as we can. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
223 x 328 x 475 mm
So these are my first saddlebag stays but have to say well engineered. The only reason I opted for these for my 390 ADV instead of going for more popular brands is the ViaTerra level of quality and trust and I am glad that I made the right decision.
Go for them!