SAS Tec CE Level 2 rated Knuckle protection
The SAS Tec CE Level 2 rated Viscoelastic knuckle armour provides best in class impact protection for the Roost gloves while keeping the comfort level high due to excellent damping characteristics. The knuckle protectors are made of viscoelastic soft foam for excellent adaption onto the knuckles and come with different shapes for the left and right hand to guarantee a perfect fitting.
Optimum Comfort & fit for off-roading
The fingers of the Roost gloves are pre-curved to ensure proper fit and comfort during rides.
The special stretch textile fabric used in the gloves further enhances comfort during the tough enduro rides.
Superior Grip and tactile feedback
Strategically positioned silicone accents extend all the way from the upper palm to the finger tips on both the index and middle fingers.
This greatly improves the grip and feedback from the levers as well as the throttle which is critical for off-road and enduro riding.
Excellent Ventilation & Breathability
The Roost gloves use a special micro perforated material on the back hand and in the finger forchettes.
This enhances airflow and sweat wicking to give you maximum breathability during off-road rides.
In addition, the micro-fibre amara psuede material on the palms and fingers has perforations which further increases the breathability of the gloves in hot, humid conditions.
Best in class SuperFabric abrasion protection
Our palms make the first contact with the ground during a fall. The bottom palm or scaphoid area in the Roost gloves are reinforced with double stitched SuperFabric inserts with eva padding for abrasion resistance.
Superfabric is world renowned for its superlative abrasion and pierce resistance. The reason we chose this instead of the harder palm sliders is to reduce the bulk on the palm and retain feedback from the bars.
We have also included Eva padding on the outside of the pinky finger for additional impact protection.
Enhanced Durability with finger tip overlays
Since offroad gloves are subject to extreme use we have ensured longevity by giving finger tip overlays and double stitches on all high stress points.
Touch screen friendly
Special conductive leather panels on the index finger allow usage of mobile devices - comes in handy when you are navigating trails or in the mood to capture special moments and especially if calling someone in an emergency - without having to remove your gloves!
Cuff pull for easy wear and removal
Special fabric double stitched into the cuff as a leverage point to easily put on or remove the gloves - no more wiggling and squeezing your way into the gloves every time you put them on or take them out. It makes the process of putting on and taking off your gloves very intuitive and easy.
STEP 1 - Measure your hand using a tailor's measuring tape
There are two key measurements that you need to take into consideration for figuring out your glove size.
- Circumference - Wrap the tape measure around your palm at its widest point and lightly close your hand before taking the measurement.
- Length - Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of your palm at your wrist.
STEP 2 - Find your glove size by checking hand measurements against the chart provided
- If both the measurements do not fall in one particular size - use the larger of the two measures to choose the glove size.
- If the two measurements are on the border line between two sizes, try both the sizes and choose the one that offers a better fit.
STEP 1 - Confirm that the gloves are a comfortable fit. They should not be excessively tight on any finger (especially the thumb) & knuckles. To check this, try the gloves on and form a fist several times and verify if:
- Adequate room for all fingers (specially thumb) to move and operate controls comfortably.
- Check the fitment on both hands since your left and right hand sizes do vary.
STEP 2 - Ensure the knuckle protectors are properly positioned. The way to check this is:
- Roll your hand into a tight fist and hold the position for 5-10 minutes. This position should be easy to hold without causing any discomfort or causing any stress points.
- Ensure that the edge of the knuckle protector is not over the knuckle when the fist is formed.
A few things to keep in mind when you start using the Roost off road trail riding gloves -
- The Roost gloves are meant to be used in off-road conditions primarily. These will not offer the same level of on-road protection as our street gloves. By nature, off-road riding is more strenuous on the gloves due to higher movement and impact on the hands. While we have taken steps to improve durability, depending on usage, the gloves will wear out faster than traditional leather gloves.
- This is because the gloves are made using textile material to offer greater grip, feedback and comfort. The wear is entirely dependant upon individual use and will not be covered under the warranty policy. Since the gloves are used off-road, depending on use they will get dirty. If this is a concern, we recommend cleaning the gloves after each session.
- Fit and comfort are subjective matters and will vary from person to person. We recommend trying out the gloves before finalizing the purchase.
- Do not let the hard velcro come in contact with the fabric of the gloves, which will make the fabric fray off.
RISK FREE RETURNS
Concerned that you might not like what you get? While we are extremely confident that you will be more than satisfied with our gloves, we understand that sometimes you might be looking for something different. Not to worry, we offer a zero risk trial within 3 days from the date of delivery. And no, you don't need to pay for the return shipping. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE
Worried about the wrong size if you buy online? You can exchange for size within 3 days from the date of delivery at ZERO cost – yup, we will get the gloves picked up from your address and send a replacement once we receive them in an unused condition. Please write to us on email@example.com if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
Constructed using perforated stretch textile material on the back and perforated microfiber Amara suede on the palm to improve dexterity and comfort. The knuckles come with Sas-Tec™ CE level 2 rated Viscoelastic armour. The palms come with SuperFabric™ EVA reinforced panels. The index and middle fingers have silicone accents and index finger tips are touch screen sensitive.
- Microfiber/ soft cloth
- Small bowl or mixing cup
- Absorbent towels
- Soft-bristled brush
- Diluted cleaning solution
- Lukewarm water
How to clean & dry off road gloves?
1. Clean the gloves as soon as you are able to, after your off-road session. This will make removing any stains easier. Leaving the gloves un-clean will make removing any stains tougher.
2. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix a portion of diluted cleaning solution in lukewarm water.
3. Dampen a microfiber cloth with the mixture and gently wipe the stained areas. If there are stains which you are unable to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using a brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
4. Clean the gloves starting at the wrist and working toward each fingertip. Be sure to clean well between each finger. Keep moving to a clean area of the cloth as the dirt is transferred.
5. Rinse the cloth often as the dirt is transferred. Turn the gloves over and repeat on the other side.
6. DO NOT USE HOT WATER
7. Do not use detergents, fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
8. Do not wash the gloves in a washing machine.
9. Dip dry the gloves after cleaning in a ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
10. Do not wring the gloves.
11. The fabric is quite efficient at sweat wicking. To counter any odour, use a mild glove deodorizer to spray inside the gloves.
How to store riding gloves?
When gloves are stored wet or in a non-ventilated area, this may cause deformations and ruin your gloves, not to mention this allows mildew to grow on the leather causing discoloration and damage.
1. Make sure that your gloves are completely dry before you store them.
2. Place them in a breathable cotton bag to protect them from dust but with enough air circulation to prevent mildew from forming.
3. Store them in a cool, dry, well ventilated area
We offer a 12 month warranty on manufacturing and material defects. Our gloves are made in the same factories that manufacture for top brands like Dainese, Alpinestars, Furygan, RevIt, etc. Please click Warranty policy for details.
Minor repairs of opened stitches, velcro etc due to normal wear and tear can be done at a reasonable charge. Send us an email with pictures so we can determine if the gloves can be repaired or not. Please click Repair policy for details.
Really liked this gloves for off-road use, its light and does provide optimum grip and also good feedback of the handlebar you are holding which is extermely important for off roading manuevering
I've been using this gloves for almost 6months now on offroad and highways. Gives very good feel while offroading and grip is also very good. On highways its not very comfortable after couple of hrs (but the gloves are not meant for highway rides anyway so not complaining). the material used and protection are top notch, the mobile touch is not great but works. hands dont sweat on prolonged use so ventilation/ breathability is also good, Color combination is very good and looks premium. overall very happy with these roost gloves
In Short these are the best gloves for the purpose and worth every rupee spent on them.
very neatly packed with proper separations with paper and plastic in between, was fresh like a cake that just got of the oven !
Do your homework, measure your hands and then place the order. I did the same and then surprisingly got contacted by their team and he helped further fine tune the size post the discussion only do they ship the right item for you, I will tell you the wait might kill you but its worth it.
I did a few small rides wearing them, and its fit is amazing with my jacket. Hopefully these last a bit longer than my previous two gloves which wore them out within a span of two years of Trail Riding :)
Cheers Guys!, you have a good team to compliment your awesome products!
Realistic gloves fabric which breaths and keeps you comfortable for Offroads and daily commutes. The detailing on the product is incredible and neat.
With the support system they have, Viaterra has captured the heart of the customers.
The attention to details is immaculate .I feel safe while doing my off-road trail near Pune with Roost
Be it the Super fabric to protect palm , or the Silicon highlights on the fingers everything is well thought off .
Product order process was smooth and Viaterra team called me to confirm my sizing before shipping out the order (love there customer service) .
I received the order pretty quickly as well.