100% Cordura shell
The Munro motorcycle riding pants is crafted from specially woven Cordura fabric, known for its exceptional durability and abrasion resistance. Unlike traditional polyester fabrics commonly found in motorcycle jackets, the Cordura nylon shell offers superior protection against UV degradation, ensuring your jacket maintains its integrity even after prolonged exposure to the sun. This fabric is also highly resistant to abrasions and tears, making it the perfect choice for the demanding conditions of motorcycle riding.
Ergonomics designed for riding position
The Munro motorcycle riding pants are designed with the same ergonomic focus as the jacket, to provide a comfortable and reliable fit while riding. The pants feature a seamless stretch panel at the crotch area and the rear yoke, which helps to remove pressure points while sitting on the bike and allows for more room to stretch when getting on and off the bike. The stretch inner lining complements this feature, working together to provide a comfortable and secure fit.
SAS-TEC CE Level 2 Armours with maximum coverage
The Munro motorcycle pants are equipped with state-of-the-art SAS-TEC Level 2 visco-elastic armors, providing superior comfort and maximum coverage. While exceeding CE Level 2 standards, these armors are lightweight, ensuring they're almost unnoticeable once worn, reducing pressure points on joints and minimizing fatigue on longer rides. The Sas-Tec armors are also highly flexible, allowing for a wide range of motion and providing enhanced protection without sacrificing comfort.
ViaTerra's proprietary FocusFit - Built for the ride
The Munro motorcycle pants are designed with a pre-curved knee design to ensure the armor is positioned properly and doesn't bulge when the knee is bent. This design also helps to prevent the pants from riding up while sitting on the bike. The pants also feature accordion panels at the knees, which offer additional stretch and comfort, allowing for a greater range of motion while riding.
Superior armour coverage and optimum positioning
The Munro motorcycle pants are equipped with Type B armors chosen to maximize coverage. These armors in combination with the cinch straps, help to keep the armor in the right place, preventing it from shifting or moving out of position while riding, providing maximum protection at all times.
CrossFlowTech for maximum ventilation
Keeping in mind the typical Indian conditions of hot, humid weather, the Munro design features strategically positioned mesh panels that provide excellent cross ventilation. This allows for maximum airflow including at the inner pockets, keeping the rider cool & comfortable even on the hottest of days.
Best in class coverage with 180° pant connector
The Munro motorcycle pants offers best in class coverage with the widest zipper connection for the jacket and pants. This feature is critical for providing additional protection for the lumbar region, as the connector prevents the jacket from riding up and exposing the lower back in a crash, providing an extra layer of protection for this vulnerable area.
Easy zip with flexible over/ in the boot
Designed with a knee-length long zipper, they offer easy on and off, while the adjustable lower allows you to wear them inside or outside of your boots.
Adjustable belt & secure buckle closure
The Munro riding pants come with a Duraflex quick snap buckle for a secure closure. The easy-to-operate snap design ensures a snug fit, lasting longer than traditional velcro or button closures.
Designed with strategically placed panels on the knee and seat, they provide added grip and control on the bike, reducing the risk of slips and ensuring a more secure ride.
Easy to access pocketsThe pockets on the pants are designed so they are easily accessible while seated on the bike.
Enhanced visibility with well placed reflectivesStrategically placed reflectives to provide enhanced visibility during night rides while balancing aesthetics for day rides
1) Once you place your order for the Munro, our team will reach out to you to schedule a video call for the step-by-step measurement process.
To ensure that the measurements are taken correctly during the call, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure to use a flexible tape measure, like a tailor's tape, to take the measurements.
- All measurements must be taken in the same units, whether it's centimeters or inches.
- It is recommended to wear base layers while taking the measurements, to get the most accurate fit.
- Avoid wearing anything bulky or thick, as this will affect the final measurements.
- If possible, please have a family member or a friend assist you with taking the measurements.
2) We will use your measurements to tailor the component panels as per your physical attributes
3) We will share the final configuration including color & armour selection for your approval.
4) Post approval, the production process will begin and we will share the expected ship date.
Please write to us on email@example.com if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
Why SAS-TEC CE Level 2 Armour?
- Made from Viscoelastic Foam with Memory effect i.e. after an impact or any kind of deformation the foam (protector) returns to its original shape quickly
- Multi Impact Complaint - Unlike many other dampening materials (such as styrofoam (EPS), silicone or foam of inferior quality), SAS-TEC armours are multi impact compliant. So protectors keep full functional capability even when the same area is affected repeatedly with high pressure or impact.
- Excellent Residual Forces - The CE-approved protectors of SAS-TEC remain up to 50 per cent below the legal values of the norm EN 1621.
- Lightweight - Hard shell protectors or materials containing silicone are considerably more heavy which reduces the wearing comfort. The density of our SAS-TEC foam is about 280 g/l, hard shells in contrast have an average density of 1050 g/l.
- Adaptive Absorption - The air which is embedded in the protector cells provoke a progressive absorption i.e. remains soft in case of slowly increasing forces, however when it comes to a fast heavy impact the resistance of the foam grows with increasing speed.
- Quick Impulse response - Contrary to hard shell protectors, styrofoam damper or many other dampening materials, SAS-TEC visco-elastic foam reacts promptly and without any time delay even to minor impacts. The energy absorption goes almost linear, which keeps the impact forces to the human body at a low level.
- Long product life - Some manufacturers of body protection only indicate a product life of two to three years for their articles, whereas SAS-TEC armour comes with a life expectancy of ten years.
- Hand washable - The cell structure of SAS-TEC visco-elastic material keeps water from entering i.e. the water absorption is below one per cent. Therefore the protectors can be hand washed without any issues.
Munro custom riding pants is tailor made to your measurements and is not returnable or refundable.
Body armours/ protectors must always be removed before starting the washing process
CLEAN & CARE:
- For dirt and stains, clean with a soft-bristled brush and lukewarm water (DO NOT USE HOT WATER)
- DO NOT allow your jacket to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product. For longer life of the fabric, we recommend hand washing the jacket using mild detergent
- Do not place your jacket near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the jacket on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly - you can use vaseline or candle wax
- Make sure your riding pants are completely dry before you store it on a hanger.
- If stored wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage
- Do not store the riding pants in air-tight plastic bags
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Awasome quality, great ventilation, perfectly fitted, worth every penny...
If you are used to wearing Jeans/Cargo Pants with external Protective gear and planning to upgrade for a Riding Pant OR Already Own a Riding Pant and willing to upgrade or find a comfortable pant, you guys are at the right place.
The process to order the pant, although a bit lenghty, but its worth all the wait.
The Size and Fitting can be customized as per your body, that's the best part for me.
Use of materials are well thought of, Soft Strech portion at scrotal area does the trick on long Rides.
I have used this Pant for a 22 hour ride from Mumbai to Jodhpur, Short 3 -4 hour rides and a 10 hour ride to Goa from Mumbai. The experience for all of these rides were same, so I can vouch that this pant is comfortable for Long as well as Short rides.
Had a fall too, where the Knee protection and Hip protection did it's job.
Overall, Great fitting, Good Protection, Nice shape that it holds and good use of Fabrics.
Advice or suggestions to Viaterra team:
- Pockets can be made a bit for user friendly.
- Seat Grip can be improvized, the rubber sticker comes off.
For users, for the price range and the features, worth every penny.
Thank you team, good product and well thought of.
This has been one of the greatest pants that I have ever owned. Originally tried it because it was the only one in the market that was "built for you" and since I am tall by Indian standards exactly what I needed.
The process of ordering was really simple and well explained before hand. I just tried this in my year end 3000km ride over 10 days and I wore this pant everywhere ! Literally everywhere be it riding in the valley or catching up friends for dinner
They were really comfortable, the armour usually causes a lot of problem with me with other brands, but for these they were just at right place.
I had to do some steep hikes on the pants and the stretch panels worked really great!
Special thanks to Alex! for answering all the questions I had and making the process breeze.
I have always used jogger pants and knee guards over it. I do have an ACL tear in my left knee. So I use knee braces for off road trails. Munro pants are my 1st riding pants. To be honest, I do not carry any other pant for my multi day trips anymore. These are my go to pants on and off the bike. This pant is airy, light weight. They offer the best safety at all required areas. I have reached a destination which is around 400kms away and trekked for an hour wearing this pant without any fatigue. It is the best decision I've made to buy riding pants. Close to 3000kms in this pant already and I have nothing to complain. Thanks a lot Alex and team in helping me design and construct my own custom pant. Looking forward to buy the waterproof layer for my size. Hope it's available soon. 😃
Outstanding! product and service... After looking for the right fit for riding pants for a few years, I was not sure how this would work out as this was custom fitting but Alex and team made this a fantastic experience with a lot if input and insight and answered all my questions/queries. I have now done a lot of kms in these pants and they perform very very well, the fit for all the armor is just right, it looks good and is very comfortable. I highly endorse this product and service from Viaterra!