Triple protection to keep your contents completely dry!
- 100% waterproof inner drybag liner rated for 5000mm water pressure and seam sealed on all stitches to withstand heavy rains
- External cover for additional protection from dust/ grime and rain
- ROLL TOP opening to enhance 100% waterproofing and make it easy to compress any extra volume. The top opening is rolled down (atleast 3 folds) and secured with a FIDLOCK™ buckle closure, and further cinched down with retaining straps.
Accomodate your riding jacket/ helmet
Not only does the Hammerhead provide ample storage space for your essentials, but it also has built-in beaver tails and retaining straps that allow you to easily fasten your riding jacket and helmet to the bag. This feature is incredibly useful for riders who are looking for a convenient way to carry their gear when off the bike.
Easy access top and side pockets
Organize and find your stuff quickly when needed
- 2 zippered side pockets to carry shoulder belt, raincover, first-aid kit or other quick-access items
- 1 easy access clear zippered pocket on the top flap to keep bike papers, maps, etc.
- 1 easy access fabric zippered pocket on the top flap to keep wallet, or other small items etc.
- 1 easy access mesh zippered pockets on the under flap to keep memory cards or other small/flat items etc.
Bottom abrasion protection
The special textured rexine at the bottom of the bag provides grip, durability, and abrasion protection. The material also protects the bag from scratches and wear, ensuring it will look as good as new for years to come. Whether you're placing the bag on a rocky surface or a slippery surface, the textured rexine will provide the necessary grip to keep your bag in place.
Simple to open and pack
- Single compartment with wide roll top opening for easy packing and access
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
- MOLLE loops for mounting additional luggage if needed.
4 point anchoring system for zero displacement
4 point anchoring system makes it a breeze to mount or unmount, and ensures bag stays in place even on bad roads.
- Comes with 4 mounting straps (having inbuilt alloy hooks) and 4 anchor loops - for quick release and easy on/ off from the bike.
- Attach the 4 anchor loops on any 4 fixed points on the bike
- Simply hook the 4 alloy hooks on the anchor loops and tighten
- No need for any additional stays/racks
Easily convertible to backpack or duffel
- The backpack straps make it easily convertible into a backpack when needed, and can be stored in a separate compartment when not in use or when mounted on the bike.
- The additional shoulder strap can be used to convert to duffel for ease of carrying off the bike.
- The bag also has 4 grab handles for easy handling during mounting and unmounting.
To ensure that your gear is protected and well-cushioned, the Hammerhead features foam padding on all sides for better shape retention. The foam provides a soft and protective layer for your gear, reducing the risk of damage during transport.
Visibilty even with the raincover
Original 3M™ reflective tape provides increased visibility in low light conditions, ensuring that you and your gear are seen by other road users. The included raincover also features a reflective sticker for added visibility even when covered, so you can be confident that your gear will stay protected from the elements and remain visible, even in the worst weather conditions.
Super premium materials & fittings
- Primary construction using original 1000Dx1000D Cordura™ (from Invista)
- Main opening uses patented Fidlock™ magnetic closure with load capacity of 25 kg
- Duraflex™ aerospace grade aluminum alloy mounting hooks for a quick-release mounting system for easy on and off the bike
- Imported YKK™ & Duraflex™ plastic fittings YKK™ zipers for easy operation even with gloves
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective tape
- Tough, tear-resistant High Tenacity polyester webbing used all through
I always wanted a large bag for my Adventure motorcycle.
Hammerhead bags are both durable and secure. And for added convenience, the bags come equipped with built-in backpack straps, making them easy to carry when off the bike. Whether you’re embarking on a round-the-world trip or simply want to carry your gear with you, the Hammerhead line of bags is the perfect solution for riders with bigger adventure bikes and wider tail sections.
Super Premium Materials & Fittings
Accommodate your Jacket/Helmet
Easy Access Top & Side pockets
Easy to open and pack
Easily Convertible to Backpack/Duffel
Visibility even with the raincover
I personally refer this product. I was using morethan 5 months still it's functioning well, no damage.
Ideal for a month trip.
I was a Claw user, very happy with my Claw as it fulfilled almost all of my requirements. Two months ago I had installed top-rack and saddle-stay to my Suzuki Gixxer 250 for the purpose of carrying tent and food supplies separately. But the Claw was not able to sit correctly due to the saddle-stay that was preventing it. Yet I somehow completed one 27 days trip recently with this improper luggage position with some difficulty. That’s why I had to come to Hammerhead 75, as it doesn’t have legs on either side like Claw. So saddle-stay can stay.
1) Purchased many Viaterra products from 2019, and as usual, the Hammerhead 75 is also of great quality with a good design, all this for a competitive price than other fancy brands.
2) Hammerhead 75 is not an ‘overkill’ for me because I’m a paranoid solo rider, so I carry a mini house and garage with me all the time. Moreover my trips are never less than 2 weeks. I’m kindly impressed with the amount of stuff this thing can swallow.
3) Seeing from a Claw mindset, the most impressive part for me in the Hammerhead 75 are the shoulder straps. Certainly a blessing! Now I carry the luggage with ease and less sweat. I no longer have that ‘momentary coolie’ feeling anymore. With this Hammerhead’s shoulder straps I feel like a full time Traveler.
4) Again, seeing from a Claw mindset, mounting and unmounting this Hammerhead 75 is so simple and easy. Definitely has made my life much better. I’m very much appreciative for that.
However…. according to ‘MY’ requirements, this bag fell short a bit, as I point them below:
1) The quick access side pockets are tiny (in a touring sense), and they are like ‘already booked’. One side for the rain fly and the other for straps and cords. I managed to squeeze in my rain gear, but no room for any of my other quick access items like water bottle, tools, chain spray, air compressor, puncture kit, spare bungees etc. All of these essentials had to be packed separately and dumped in main compartment, which, will not be as quickly accessible when the main compartment need to be opened and closed every time.
2) As the rear seat of Suzuki Gixxers are the shortest among bikes, this Hammerhead 75 took all of the rear seat + entire grab rail, and still protruded a little towards outside. Thanks to the top-rack I had installed, it managed to hold the remaining portion of the Hammerhead 75, but left very little room on the top-rack for additional luggage.
3) Another short seat related problem. It seems impossible to prevent the Hammerhead 75 from sliding forward during hard braking with the recommended luggage setup. The only solutions are the top-rack, or some own innovative way of tying down using luggage strap/wire to the tail unit of the bike.
4) This Hammerhead 75 seems to be ‘Version 2’ and there are no demos in Viaterra’s YouTube channel yet, though its been around a long time. I searched for Hammerhead 75 in YouTube and saw few video reviews. I thought I was buying what I saw in those videos and didn’t notice the nitty-gritties in the new images much while buying from Viaterragear.com. Its only after I got the delivery, I was taken aback a bit because this bag was slightly different and missing few features that I saw in the videos. Its not a deal breaker for me now, but it was, at that second. Apparently I had seen the videos of ‘Version 1’. Till date there is no mention or differentiation in name between the old and new Hammerhead 75 anywhere. Both are still called the Hammerhead 75. To avoid confusion, I would suggest to name your products correctly by including the tag ‘V1’, ‘V2’ or anything that you feel appropriate.
Finally I would say that, by changing my luggage system to Hammerhead 75, I gained some things, at the cost of losing some things. The CONS of the Claw are the PROS of the Hammerhead, and the PROS of the Claw are the CONS of the Hammerhead. However in the end, Hammerhead has solved my primary concern. Thank you for that, Viaterra team!
The product is a top-class tailbag that delivers on all its promises. The heavy-duty raw material is of top specification and provides excellent scratch resistance. Its all-weather capability makes it a great choice for any type of ride. With a large capacity, this tailbag is unmatched in terms of its ability to take care of all your bike touring needs. The mounting and unmounting process is simple and effortless. The zippers, straps, single compartment, waterproofing, and MOLLE loop features make this tailbag nearly perfect for all your biking needs
High on Requirement :-
Usually we ride for 3 weeks in our vacation and needed one stop storage to save all the world of luggage for 2 persons, which also has strong shoulders, quality zippers and in-built strapping options with a reflective waterproofing solution !!
Ticked all the boxes :-
Yeah these tough boxes to tick and viola the HammerHead75 !!! It ticks all my boxes and such a quality product that too from an Indian Maker from Nashik, makes me proud to own!
Viaterra Fan :-
Had become a "V" fan right from the initial days of purchasing a 'Raptor'. Since then have decided to purchase most of my riding accessories from here one-by-one.
- Excellent Stitching
- Nice pockets for storage
- Fabric for life
- Quality seams
- Huge storage(like a well)
- Florescent rain cover
- Innovative patented magnetic locking
- Webbing for mounting points
- Quality longlasting hooks
- Reflective panels at the right places
- Complete waterproofing(except for bottom)
It is an incredibly strong solution for storage, which amazingly can hold even a large breed dog and it's pups inside 😂!!!
My dream for storage came true.