Lightweight Outer-shell designed to be worn over body armour
Corbett off-road outer shell is specifically designed to be worn over a hard shell or soft shell body armor. It is not a standalone protective gear and does not come with any built-in armor or pockets to insert armor. It is meant to be used in combination with body armor for maximum protection and safety while off-roading.
Make it truly yours with Custom Name & Race No
Make the Corbett Off-Road jacket truly yours by adding your personal touch to it. Get your name and race number printed on the back of the jacket, making it a one-of-a-kind piece of gear. Show off your personal style and stand out with a custom Corbett Off-Road jacket!
Maximum Ventilation & durability
The Corbett Off-Road jacket is designed to keep you cool and comfortable while you're out exploring trails. Made entirely of heavy-duty 3D mesh, this jacket offers maximum ventilation, keeping you cool even in hot and humid weather. The mesh fabric is breathable and lightweight, allowing air to flow freely, which is essential when you're wearing body armor. The Corbett Off-Road jacket is the perfect choice for off-road riders who demand the best in ventilation and durability.
Dual layer Cordura on Impact zones
The Corbett Off-Road jacket is built to withstand the toughest off-road conditions. The primary layer of the jacket is made of abrasion-resistant and tear-resistant Cordura Nylon 6.6, which is highly durable and offers superior protection at the impact zones. This nylon shell is much more robust than polyester fabrics typically found in jackets, and it provides excellent protection against UV degradation.
Stretch Panels for Maximum Flexibility
The use of neoprene stretch fabric behind the shoulder blades allows you to move comfortably on the bike. A strategically positioned stretch panel allows you to move your torso freely while saddling or cornering, ensuring that you have the flexibility and freedom of movement you need to tackle any off-road challenge.
Auto-lock Zipper Wrist Closure
The wrist area features a zippered closure with an auto-lock YKK slider, preventing the zip from accidentally opening while you're on the move. The hem of the sleeve is made with soft neoprene fabric, providing a smooth edge that won't chafe or irritate your skin. The zippered wrist opening allows you to adjust the constraint to your individual preference, ensuring a perfect fit. This added feature allows you to ride comfortably and without any distractions.
Functional & Convenient Front Pockets
The Corbett trails jacket features strategically placed pockets allowing you to keep your essentials close at hand while you're out exploring. The vertical chest pockets are perfect for storing your mobile phone or time card, while the horizontal pocket is ideal for holding a snack or wallet. These pockets are made with ventilated mesh, which allows air to flow freely, preventing overheating and ensuring maximum comfort.
Versatile Rear Cargo Pocket
Comes with a large cargo pocket at the back of the jacket that is big enough to accommodate rain gear or any other light items. This pocket is located at the rear bottom end of the jacket, which allows you to carry light essentials that you may need quick access to, such as a rain gear, map, or first-aid kit - without any discomfort!
Things to keep in mind to ensure the measurements are taken correctly.
- It will be helpful to have a family member or a friend take the measurements
- Please use flexible tape only, like a tailor’s tape
- All the measurements must be in the same units, whether cm or inches
- Please wear your body armour while taking measurements.
- If you have multiple types of body armour then use the armour you intend to use with the Corbett for the measurements.
STEP 1 - Measure using a tailor's tape There are two key measurements that you need to take into consideration for figuring out your jacket size.
A) Chest - Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of the chest and do not inhale while taking the measurement. Tape measure over your chest should be comfortable i.e. not too tight or loose. Keep your arms loose on the sides, and breathe in normally.
B) Waist - Measure the circumference of your waist over the belly button. Keep the tape parallel to the ground, not too loose or too tight.
STEP 2 - Find your jacket size by checking measurements against the size chart provided.
- If both the measurements do not fall in one particular size - use the larger of the two measures to choose the jacket size.
- If the two measurements are on the border line between two sizes, choose the one that offers a preferred fit i.e. sporty fit (lower size) or comfort fit (higher size) depending on your preference.
- Once you place the order our team will get in touch with your to check and confirm the size once more before making the jacket.
Remember, each brand has its own body size charts, so do check the chart before you select the size.
The Corbett Off-Road jacket and pants are designed to be worn over body armor and armored shorts. While the body armor sits close to the body, ensuring that it stays in place, it is important to make sure that the outer shell does not cause any discomfort or restriction. To ensure flexibility while riding, the outer shell should allow for adequate space and should not inhibit your movement.
Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries or need clarifications.
Please note that since the Corbett Off-Road jacket and pants are made to order specifically for you, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any other product. In case you have any issues with the fit, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality gear and ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Outer Shell Design - Designed to be worn over a body armour.
- Comfort and ventilation - Complete mesh panel construction enables maximum airflow.
- Dual layer Cordura on Impact zones.
- YKK Zippers & Pullers - Original YKK zippers & pullers for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips.
- Ergonomics designed for riding position
- Rear reflective safety print
Body armours/ protectors must always be removed before starting the washing process
CLEAN & CARE:
- For dirt and stains, clean with a soft-bristled brush and lukewarm water (DO NOT USE HOT WATER)
- DO NOT allow your jacket to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product. For longer life of the fabric, we recommend hand washing the jacket using mild detergent
- Do not place your jacket near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the jacket on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly - you can use vaseline or candle wax
- Make sure your jacket is completely dry before you store it on a hanger.
- If stored wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage
- Do not store the jacket in air-tight plastic bags
We provide a 12 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on email@example.com if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!