Quick Release guard
The ViaTerra exclusive quick-release system for the headlight guard allows for easy removal of the clear acrylic guard, making cleaning and replacement simple and hassle-free in case of any damage.
Modular & replaceable in parts if damaged
The exoskeleton design of the headlight guard is separate from the shield, providing the option of replacing only the affected part in case of damage, rather than the entire headlight guard. This not only saves time and cost but also ensures the longevity of the product.
Aesthetics blend with the motorcycle
The headlight guard is designed with the motorcycle's lines in mind, ensuring a seamless blend with the motorcycle's overall aesthetic. This not only enhances the appearance of the motorcycle but also ensures a perfect fit.
The exoskeleton is constructed from heavy-duty mild steel, providing increased structural stability and durability. The tough acrylic plate can withstand any trail debris while protecting the headlight unit, ensuring optimal performance and longevity.
The weight of the exoskeleton is reduced through strategically placed slots, while maintaining its structural strength and integrity, providing a balance of lightweight design and durability.
Built to last:
- Precision laser cut in Mild Steel
- CNC bent for greater stuctural strength and accuracy
- Thick powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel fasteners for long life
- High strength acrylic is being used for maximum impact resistance.
- High strength polymer spacers
- The reinforcement ring provides structural rigidity.
- Easy cleaning of headlights is made possible by the quick removal of acrylic.
- For vibration damping, high strength polymer is used.
If our product does not meet your needs, our 3-day return policy gives you the option of returning items you have purchased from us. Please click on the Returns policy and choose the relevant category for more details.
If you want to exchange the product(s), you can pick any item(s) for an equivalent amount or pay the difference for a higher priced item. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the same.
- If you find it challenging to remove acrylic, lubricate the studs before removing the acrylic part.
- Do not try to pull the acrylic from the centre. Remove the grommet one by one as per shown in the video.
We provide a 6 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. For hard parts, minor scratches, nicks and anodizing marks which occur during regular manufacturing process are not covered under warranty. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
LIFETIME REPAIR SUPPORT
We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Degradation depends on environmental factors including exposure to moisture, sunlight/UV etc. If you need a part replaced or changed, please send us an email and we will help as best as we can. Please write to us on email@example.com for further details on the same.
180 x 180 x 110 mm