- Replacement strap set for Fly Universal
- Base is not included
Replacement Straps for Fly Universal Tank bag
Replacement strap set for Fly GT & Fly DSLR
Available on backorder
Here are some easy ways to clean and take care of your equipment. If you want to learn more, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use a soft cloth soaked in mild detergent to gently wipe the bag clean. Hang dry out of direct sunlight only. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has. It will also result in your bag losing its “water-proof” coating.
When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the item and void the warranty. Do not alter the bag or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
Questions and answers of the customers
Does this also contain the quick release buckles? I have a fly gt, but want to add the clips/buckle...
- QDoes this also contain the quick release buckles? I have a fly gt, but want to add the clips/buck...... Read moreAsked by April 15, 2021 7:02 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes this does come with a quick release system.I have a 2016 model claw bag. one of side strap got damaged at airport transfer. there are three st...
- I have a Fly magnetic tank bag and my new bike has a fibre tank. Please suggest on usage of my magn... Read more
- I need only the top strap. In the picture its on the left most. All the others I already have.
- QI need only the top strap. In the picture its on the left most. All the others I already have.Asked by July 28, 2017 11:21 AMonAnswered by the admin
It comes as a set. Just the three straps. We do not sell them separately
Base in not inc...Read more