HAMMERHEAD 75 – Tailbag
Hammerhead is a universal tailbag system that is compatible with the bigger adventure bikes having a wider tail section. Designed for round-the-world trips & built from top notch materials – including super tough 1000x1000D CorduraTM, YKKTM fittings, patented FidlockTM magnetic closure & DuraflexTM metal mounting hooks.
Note: Colour of the rain cover may change without any notice. Please call and confirm if you need any clarification for this.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- Primary construction using original 1000Dx1000D CorduraTM (from Invista)
- Main opening uses patented Fidlock magnetic closure with load capacity of 25 kg
- DuraflexTM metal hooks for a quick-release mounting system for easy on and off the bike
- YKKTM plastic fittings imported from Taiwan
- YKKTM pullers on all zips for easy operation even with gloves
- Single compartment with wide roll top opening for easy packing and access
- 2 external strap garage to store mounting straps
- 2 outer side pockets for additional storage.
- 1 mesh pocket on the top flap to keep documents and maps
- 1 mesh pocket and 1 clear pvc pocket on the inner flap to store memory card or other quick access items
- Large Velcro strips on the inner flap for wider closure option
- 4 grab handles for easy carrying
- MOLLE loops to secure tents/sleeping bags using bungee tie downs
- Can be converted to a backpack for ease of carrying off the bike
- Additional shoulder strap also included to convert to a duffel
- 3M reflective tape on rear and sides for added visibility in low light conditions
- Soft plush interior lining
- Fluorescent raincover (rated for 5000mm) for higher visibility in low light conditions
- All Adventure motorcycles with wider rear section
- 4 Point anchoring system makes it a breeze to load and unload
- Comes with 4 metal hooks and 4 base straps
- Attach the 4 base straps with loop on any 4 points on the bike(place them as close to the bag as possible for a stable mounting)
- Simply hook the 4 metal hooks on the base straps and tighten
- No need for any additional stays/racks
- Tough CorduraTM fabric exterior for extreme durability
- Triple stitch on all stress points for added reinforcement
- Raincover rated for 5000mm water pressure
- Foam padding on all sides for better shape retention
- Tough, tear-resistant high tenacity webbing used all through
- Heavy duty YKKTM zippers sliders and pullers
- Capacity ~75 liters
- Weight 2.1 kg
- CorduraTM 1000D x 1000D nylon outer fabric with PU/WR coating sourced from Invista authorized factory
- 1200×1200 PVC coated polyester fabric
- 150D x 150D risptop with PU coating
- 150D x 150D inner lining with anti fray coating
- FidlockTM Magnetic closure
- DuraflexTM metal hooks
- YKKTM sliders and YKKTM zipper chain, with YKKTM pullers
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM 8906 silver fabric trim reflective tape (RA=500 cd/lux/m2)
- YKKTM fittings imported from Taiwan
- 1 year warranty against material or workmanship defects & lifetime repair support. Please read our warranty policy for more details.
- Color of rain covers may change without prior notice.
Here are some easy ways to clean and take care of your equipment. If you want to learn more, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use a soft cloth soaked in mild detergent to gently wipe the bag clean. Hang dry out of direct sunlight only. Dry-cleaning or machine washing or using a clothes dryers or hand/dhobi washing or soaking will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has. It will also result in your bag losing its “water-proof” coating.
When you are storing the bag, please do not fold, or roll or otherwise stuff the item into a smaller space/container as this will damage the item and void the warranty. Do not alter the bag or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
Questions and answers of the customers
Are the side pockets water proof?
- QAre the side pockets water proof?Asked by October 12, 2021 12:58 PMonA Unlike the main pocket the side pockets do not have the waterproof liner. We would recommend to use... Read moreWill the Hammerhead fit a Ducati Scrambler Icon? BTW love the name, has a ring of class to it ! If ...
- Is it compatible with yamaha fz25?
- QIs it compatible with yamaha fz25?Asked by October 3, 2021 4:50 PMonA The HH75 will be too wide for the FZ 25 seat. We would recommend going for the WP Claw tailbag.I have a couple of questions. 1. Can I mount this bag (75 ltr) on RE meteor 350? 2. Can I pack 2 pe...
- Can you provide the dimension of the bag? Plus will it go well with a Dominar or the 45L will be be... Read more