Spencer – Mesh Riding Pants
₹ 8,499 – ₹ 9,999
Spencer street mesh motorcycle riding pants with CrossflowTech and FocusFit design philosophy making it truly built for the ride regardless of the distance.
First mesh riding pants to come with tailbone protection.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Questions and answers of the customers
Are the armours T+ T- What happens when the armour gets spoilt - what is the warranty policy for it...
- QAre the armours T+ T- What happens when the armour gets spoilt - what is the warranty policy for it?Asked by September 11, 2022 1:10 AMonA In practice, PU protectors will protect you at -10C to over temperatures of 40 C. It isn’t an iss... Read moreI already have a jacket from another brand which I believe uses YKK zipper for connection and it le...
- Is there a compatible thermal liner planned soon for this riding pants?
- QIs there a compatible thermal liner planned soon for this riding pants?Asked by August 16, 2022 1:59 PMonA We currently do not have a thermal liner planed for the pants, we might work on it in the future.Does the description say that a stretch fabric is used instead of accordion panels? Is it talking a...
- QDoes the description say that a stretch fabric is used instead of accordion panels? Is it talking...... Read moreAsked by April 30, 2022 6:25 PMonA The stretch Fabric is sued in the construction of the Crotch areaDoes it comes with thermal linear
- QDoes it comes with thermal linearAsked by April 28, 2022 4:25 PMonA The liner are separately purchasable. Unfortunately we do not have the thermal pants in our product... Read more