2nd Skin Balaclava
ViaTerra 2nd Skin hydration friendly balaclava comes with a whole host of important features designed to work for the hot & humid weather in India. The fabric has been treated with PolygieneTM, used by leading performance & sports wear brands globally, including Adidas, for odor control and to inhibit bacterial growth.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
IMPORTANT NOTE –
- Wash separately in cold water before use
- Once bought, this product cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged with another product.
- Drip dry the balaclava after washing in a ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Do not wring the balaclava.
- Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
- If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
- Do not iron the balaclava
6 month warranty:
We offer a 6 month warranty against material or workmanship defects for the balaclava
Questions and answers of the customers
What is it made of? What materials are used (like ##% Polyester, ##% Polyamide, etc.)?
- QWhat is it made of? What materials are used (like ##% Polyester, ##% Polyamide, etc.)?Asked by December 17, 2021 3:07 PMonA polyester fabric with spandex with moisture wicking and polygiene treatmentsHow do I measure the size, i wear a M size helmet which is a snug fit, should I get S/M or L/XL
- QHow do I measure the size, i wear a M size helmet which is a snug fit, should I get S/M or L/XLAsked by December 9, 2021 8:28 PMonA We would recommend referring the helmet size, thus the S/M should be an compatible fit for you.