Designed to wear over riding jacket
The M200 rain jacket is expertly designed to be worn over your motorcycle riding jacket with ease, providing ample room to quickly put on or take off the rain jacket as needed. Constructed from premium laminated waterproof fabric rated for 5000 mm water column pressure, this jacket offers superior protection from the elements without sacrificing breathability, ensuring you stay comfortable while riding in the monsoons.
YKK Aquaguard zipper
The M200 rain jacket features a water-resistant YKK Aquaguard zipper chain with a long rope puller for easy use even when wearing riding gloves, ensuring that you can easily and quickly zip up or down the jacket while on the road.
Zipper over flap to prevent water ingress
The jacket has an integrated rain gutter with the zip to channel water away from the zipper and keeping it out of the jacket. This feature is designed to keep the rider dry, by preventing water from seeping in through the zipper, which is a common point of ingress for water in rainwear.
Pre-curved arms for a more comfortable ride
The M200 rain jacket features pre-curved arms that are specifically designed to provide a snug and comfortable fit over your motorcycle jacket, while also taking into account the natural riding posture of a motorcycle rider. This ensures that the jacket fits closely to the body, reducing any excess material that might flutter in the wind, providing maximum comfort and a streamlined fit over your motorcycle jacket, without restricting your movements while on the road.
Wider cuff opening with velcro adjustment
The M200 rain jacket features a wider opening at the wrist to accommodate the wearing of riding gloves, making it easy to put on and take off the jacket without removing your gloves. Additionally, the jacket has Velcro adjustment tabs at the wrists, allowing for an adjustable and secure fit, regardless of whether you are wearing short or full-gauntlet gloves.
Adjustable wide hood and hem
The M200 rain jacket comes equipped with a wider hood, providing enhanced coverage over the head, keeping you dry and protected in inclement weather. The hood features dual EBC cinch, which allows you to adjust the hood for a snug and secure fit, ensuring that the hood stays in place even in windy conditions.
Slider garage for enhanced comfort
The M200 rain jacket is designed with a slider garage, a small pocket-like feature that keeps the zipper slider securely in place, preventing it from sliding down and coming in contact with your skin - specifically your neck, which can cause discomfort or irritation due to rubbing.
Exhaust vents to aid breathability
The M200 rain jacket features an exhaust vent located at the back, which provides an opening for air to flow through the jacket, greatly reducing perspiration and ensuring that you stay comfortable even in wet, humid weather.
A convenient stowaway pocket is also included in the M200 rain jacket, making it easy to pack away the hood when it's not in use, saving on space and keeping the jacket looking sleek and streamlined.
Reflectives for night visibility
Reflectives on the front, shoulders and back for added visibility in low light or in poor weather conditions.
Each brand has its own unique sizing, so we strongly suggest comparing your measurements with our sizing chart to arrive at the suitable size. We have given both the body measurements as well as the garment measurements for each size for your easy reference.
- If you intend to wear the rainwear for regular non-riding use (over everyday clothes), please measure your body & compare the same with our sizing chart.
- If you intend to wear the rainwear over your riding gear, we recommend measuring yourself with the riding gear on & compare the measurements with our sizing chart.
Please ensure there is an additional ease of at least 6-10 cm, i.e. the rainwear allows you adequate space & is not fitting tight. You can check this by wearing the rainwear and stretching your arms out in the riding position to confirm there is no noticeable pulling at the shoulders and the torso area. Please check the ease against your intended use case i.e. over regular clothes or over a riding jacket as tight fitting rainwear could lead to faster wear and tear. Please refer to the section on "How to measure size for rainwear?" for more information.
Some things to remember while using your rain gear -
- Try to avoid accumulation of water on the rain wear (within folds on the rainwear or at the crotch area on the motorcycle seat), as this might result in ingress of water over time. Smoothening the zipper flaps to avoid folds helps.
- To avoid accumulation of water on the motorcycle seat (at the crotch area) during continuous rain, standing up intermittently helps.
- For comfort, the collar on the rain jacket is not designed to be very tight. To prevent water getting in from this area, tucking in the collar properly under the helmet or alternatively using the hood under the helmet helps.
- You might experience moisture on the inner part of the rainwear caused by condensation due to the temperature differential between the outside atmosphere and your body heat. This is similar to what you can see on a glass of cold water, which develops water beads on the outside. Being a natural phenomenon the same is unavoidable. However this would not be to an extent where you would be completely wet.
- Make sure to choose a rain jacket with a good fit to ensure maximum coverage and protection. A tight fit can be restrictive and uncomfortable, while a loose fit can allow water to seep in.
- Keep the rain jacket clean and well-maintained. Cleaning, drying and storing them properly after each use can help prolong their lifespan and effectiveness.
Please note that since this product is made to order specifically for you, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any other product. In case you have any issues with the fit, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality gear and ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- PU laminated breathable polyester fabric rated for 5000mm water column pressure
- YKKTM Aquaguard zipper
- Weight ~250 gms
How to keep your rainwear clean?
- For dirt and stains, wipe clean with a damp cloth and lukewarm water (DO NOT USE HOT WATER)
- DO NOT allow your rainwear to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product.
- Do not place your rainwear near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the rainwear on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly - you can use vaseline or candle wax
How to store your rainwear?
- Make sure your rainwear is completely dry before you store it.
- Do not store wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage.
- Avoid folding or creasing the fabric when storing the rain wear, as this can cause permanent creases and weaken the coating. Instead, hang the rain wear on a hanger or fold it neatly and lay it flat.
- Regularly check the rain wear for any signs of mildew or mold, and clean it immediately if necessary.
We provide a 6 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!
Making quality was good. Still not used the product due to summer.