Perfect for Daily commute use and weekend trips
- Easily organize and access all essentials on the go for your daily commutes - wallet, license, keys, sunglasses, snacks, tiffin box, powerbank, Laptop or Tab upto 14" in size, quick access tools, gloves with EBC net etc.
- With an expandable main compartment, the Fly is big enough to fit a full-face helmet. This gives you flexibility to expand when you need the extra space for clothes & other essentials during your weekend trip.
Mobile Friendly Navigation even with raincover
The Transparent Navigation Pocket on top of the Viaterra Fly Tank Bag can hold your preferred navigation device.
It is touch-screen friendly, meaning that you can operate your mobile phone even while it's inside the navigation pocket.
What's better? The touch-screen functionality continues even with the Rain Cover ON! It also comes with a cable inlet to charge mobile directly when stored in the transparent top pocket
Versatile & easy to convert to backpack
- With eva foam panels for structure and PP inserts, the bag retains shape and doesn't interfere during turns or obstruct the odometer.
- With capacity expansion at top vs. bottom, the bag does not wobble when using the extra space.
- In addition, the Fly offers a hassle-free conversion to a backpack with inbuilt hidden straps and a top grab handle for effortless movement off the bike.
Easy refuel with Quick Release Design
Hassle free buckle detachments for convenient everyday use with an additional double D-ring mechanism for extra security
Special bottom faux leather
Special faux leather at the bottom of the bag to reduce the incidence of scratches on the tank.
Simple to pack and access your stuff
- Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing & access
- Bright interior lining to make the inside items more visible
- Outer EBC net for holding gloves when not in use
Easy to operate even with gloves
Long pullers on all zips for easy operation which are easy to grab & operate even with riding gloves
Multiple pockets to organize and store your stuff
- 2 side pockets to keep wallet, snacks, powerbank or other flat items etc.
- 1 outside transparent pocket to keep the phone for GPS directions – works even with the raincover
- 1 inside mesh top pocket to keep Bike papers, documents, memory cards, keys, or other small items
Reinforced sides and top flap with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
Visibilty even with raincover on!
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear and sides for visibility in low light conditions
- Seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover and reflective stickers for additional visibility
I've always wanted a tank bag since I started doing long rides.. in all the Tankbags that are available right now in the market.. this one felt perfect.. the price .. the quality.. the capacity.. just perfect.. you can easily fit 2 pairs of clothes... Camera bag.. electronics.. wallet.. water bottles and etc.. and it stays firm.. no movements wiggling or anything..
Now apart from my rides.. I've started using it in my daily city rides as well..
Best tank bag for the riders.
Best affordable price.
Good quality, the zippers n chains are well, easy to handle, nice quality straps and easy to carry anywhere.
I using this tank bag for daily use.
For the price, this is an incredible buy. Takes a bit of practice for efficiently using the straps, depending upon the bike. Incredibly rugged!
Amazed by the stuff it can carry. Unbelievable. The build quality is alway top notch with ViaTerra. Proud to say that all the luggage system for my 390 adv is from ViaTerra. A huge shoutout to their r&d and QC team for always making products that have next to zero niggles.