Designed to wear over riding pants
The M200 rain pants is expertly designed to be worn over your motorcycle riding pants or regular pants with ease, providing ample room to quickly put on or take off the rain pants as needed. Constructed from premium laminated waterproof fabric rated for 5000 mm water column pressure, the M200 rain pants offer superior protection from the elements without sacrificing breathability, ensuring you stay comfortable while riding in the monsoons.
Dual-layer Ripstop construction for longer service life
Did you know that the M200 Rain Pant features dual layers on the crotch and seat areas for longer service life? Based on our rigorous testing, we have identified certain areas which are prone to abrasion and stretching making them more vulnerable to wear and tear. The dual layer at the crotch and seat areas ensures that the pants will maintain their integrity and effectiveness for a longer period of time.
Pre-curved legs for a comfortable ride
The M200 Rain Pant features pre-curved legs that are expertly designed to provide a snug and comfortable fit over your motorcycle pants, while also taking into account the natural riding posture of a motorcycle rider. This ensures that the pants fit closely to the body, reducing any excess material that might flutter in the wind, providing maximum comfort and a streamlined fit over your motorcycle pants, without restricting your movements while on the road.
Knee-length rear opening
When the weather changes while you're out riding, you need to be able to get into your rain gear quickly. That's why we included long zippers on each leg of the M200 Rain Pant to make it easy to wear the pants without needing to remove your shoes or boots. This comes with elasticated hems for optimum closure around the boots.
Integrated flaps over zippers
The rain pants have integrated rain gutters with the zip to channel water away from the zipper and keep it out of the pants. This feature is designed to keep the rider dry, by preventing water from seeping in through the zipper, which is a common point of ingress for water in rainwear.
Slider garage for smooth zip function
The M200 Rain Pant is designed with slider garages, which act as a barrier to prevent dirt and debris from entering the zipper sliders, keeping your zipper functioning smoothly and preventing it from getting stuck even in dirty or muddy conditions.
Elasticated Hem for optimal closure over boots
The M200 Rain Pant is designed with an "Elasticated Hem" that provides a secure and snug fit, preventing the pants from riding up or shifting during use. This feature ensures that the pants stay in place, providing full protection and preventing water from entering the pants, even when you are in motion while riding.
Reflectives for night visibility
The rain pants come with reflective accents for added visibility in low light or in poor weather conditions.
Each brand has its own unique sizing, so we strongly suggest comparing your measurements with our sizing chart to arrive at the suitable size. We have given both the body measurements as well as the garment measurements for each size for your easy reference.
- If you intend to wear the rainwear for regular non-riding use (over everyday clothes), please measure your body & compare the same with our sizing chart.
- If you intend to wear the rainwear over your riding gear, we recommend measuring yourself with the riding gear on & compare the measurements with our sizing chart.
Please ensure there is an additional ease of at least 6-10 cm, i.e. the rainwear allows you adequate space & is not tight fitting. You can check this by wearing the rainwear and stretching your arms out in the riding position to confirm there is no noticeable pulling at the shoulders and the torso area. Please check the ease against your intended use case i.e. over regular clothes or over riding pants as tight fitting rainwear could lead to faster wear and tear. Please refer to the section on "How to measure size for rain pants?" for more information.
Some things to remember while using your rain gear -
- Try to avoid accumulation of water on the rain wear (within folds on the rainwear or at the crotch area on the motorcycle seat), as this might result in ingress of water over time. Smoothening the zipper flaps to avoid folds helps.
- To avoid accumulation of water on the motorcycle seat (at the crotch area) during continuous rain, standing up intermittently helps.
- You might experience moisture on the inner part of the rainwear caused by condensation due to the temperature differential between the outside atmosphere and your body heat. This is similar to what you can see on a glass of cold water, which develops water beads on the outside. Being a natural phenomenon the same is unavoidable. However this would not be to an extent where you would be completely wet.
- Make sure to choose a rain pant with a good fit to ensure maximum coverage and protection. A tight fit can be restrictive and uncomfortable, while a loose fit can allow water to seep in.
- Keep the rain pants clean and well-maintained. Cleaning, drying and storing them properly after each use can help prolong their lifespan and effectiveness.
Please note that since this product is made to order specifically for you, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any other product. In case you have any issues with the fit, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality gear and ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- PU laminated breathable polyester fabric rated for 5000mm water column pressure
- YKKTM zippers
- Weight ~250 gms
How to keep your rainwear clean?
- For dirt and stains, wipe clean with a damp cloth and lukewarm water (DO NOT USE HOT WATER)
- DO NOT allow your rainwear to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product.
- Do not place your rainwear near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the rainwear on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly - you can use vaseline or candle wax
How to store your rainwear?
- Make sure your rainwear is completely dry before you store it.
- Do not store wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage.
- Avoid folding or creasing the fabric when storing the rain wear, as this can cause permanent creases and weaken the coating. Instead, hang the rain wear on a hanger or fold it neatly and lay it flat.
- Regularly check the rain wear for any signs of mildew or mold, and clean it immediately if necessary.
We provide a 6 months warranty against defects in materials or craftsmanship if purchased directly from us or from an authorized dealer. Please click on Warranty policy and choose the relevant category for further details.
Lifetime repair support
Fabrics fade, zippers get stuck, plastic fittings break – a few things that could happen with usage. We believe in extending the life of our products so that we use lesser natural resources and you get more bang for your buck. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help with repairs or have any questions!